• Donovan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vogel

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kazim

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Wu Han

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Other (Either my choice wasn't listed, or I don't care that they all died)

Votes: 13 9.2%

• Total voters

Kingsley

Interesting Poll!

Belloq.
He was a too good counterpart to Indy to die so soon in the franchise. I think he would have been above Marion, Henry, Sallah or Abner as a shocking return in Indy 4, if that could have been possible.
I think Elsa will win this poll in the long run. She was not enough evil to "deserve" to die. But Belloq still alive would have made Indys world more exciting.

sarah navarro

I picked TOHT because,he wasnt such a bad guy besides the fact that he caused the bar to burn down,was a nazi leader and he helped the nazi find the ark,hes my favorite villian besides Belloq.

ElsaFan

What? Elsa never died, I saw her last week, here's what she looks like now:

ispccsept07.jpg

Finn

Staff member
Jones Junkie said:
The only one on the list I think didn't deserve her fate.
So... the Kali victim did, then?

If this was a moral dilemma, he would be the 'most correct' answer. He's the only character listed whose actions (at least onscreen) shouldn't have lead to the kind of demise he got.

By the way, it's interesting that Wu Han isn't on the list. There's an 'other' option, yeah... but I'd figure he'd be the one pretty many of us would wish to save had been given the chance... and that's likely including Indy himself.

Niteshade007

Haha...oops, forgot him...

My vote is for Elsa as well. As I mentioned in a previous thread, pretty people shouldn't die.

But yes, Finn, technically, the only one didn't really deserve to die was the Kali Victim (how do I remember him and not Wu Han? Oh well...)

IndySeven

I'd definitely save Elsa, she was a great Indy girl. Killing off Elsa was one of the reasons that I think Last Crusade is the worst Indy film.:)

Webley

IndySeven said:
I'd definitely save Elsa, she was a great Indy girl. Killing off Elsa was one of the reasons that I think Last Crusade is the worst Indy film.:)
Last Crusade is the worst Indy film I meen just ask any Indy fan and if thay say that Last Crusade is not the worst Doc. Jones flic well I gess thay ant a rell Indy fan Go ToD for best Jones movie of all time
It just the way it is I meen you can go and ask any Mod and thay will tell you that Indy 4 is to make up the crap that was Last Crusade hell if ToD was the last of the 3 movies we would not get an Indy4 caus if it ant broke well you dont fix it