The Raven

The Raven (http://raven.theraider.net/index.php)
-   Indy Video Games (http://raven.theraider.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Indiana Jones Didj game (http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=17916)

Edward The Head 02-13-2009 05:07 PM

Indiana Jones Didj game
 
I know this has been out for awhile, but I didn't see any threads on it. Has anyone played the Didj game? I thought it was just an educational game with Indy and Mutt. However, I saw a copy today and it looks more like a game then an educational one. They had a hand held game system and the game at TRU for cheap. My kids aren't old enough yet to want to play something like this, but for the price they had I might pick it up if it's more then just figuring out what 1+1 is.

throwmetheidol 02-14-2009 12:08 AM

I have it - the deluxe box set one -- you get the unit and IJ game (a TRU exclusive)...

It is fun - reminds me of the old Sega Game Gear handheld. Game is fun -- and educational. When you reach certain point on each level you have to answer a bunch of math questions to be able to continue on.

I played it for a few days -- and now it's back in the box and in the musem (where it belongs) ;)

Les

Edward The Head 02-14-2009 06:49 AM

I might have to pick it up then as TRU has it for $60 on sale. Plus I can let my daughters play with it in a few years.

RaiderMitch 02-14-2009 09:32 AM

My son Owen got it for Christmas along withthe Clone Wars/Target bundle (which I have seen on clearance in the past few weeks for only 29.00 marked down from 89.99!!!!).

He likes it and it is more game than educational... but so what -that is what school is for!

I talked with artist Tommy Lee Edwards and he had a bunch of nice drawings he said he did for the Leapfrog game... thought I haven't seen them in the game!

James 03-13-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward The Head
I thought it was just an educational game with Indy and Mutt. However, I saw a copy today and it looks more like a game then an educational one.


I also thought it was something geared towards very young children, and never paid it much attention. However, it actually looks like the Indy 4 cellphone game I was hoping we'd get.

Plaristes 02-18-2012 11:54 PM

I'll do a little thread necromancy here. According to the description here, in this game you can go to catacombs beneath an Irish castle. Is this true? If so, does this mean this game actually includes some original story content, rather than just an adaptation of KotCS and some math?

Lao_Che 07-09-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plaristes
I'll do a little thread necromancy here. According to the description here, in this game you can go to catacombs beneath an Irish castle. Is this true? If so, does this mean this game actually includes some original story content, rather than just an adaptation of KotCS and some math?


Did you ever find the answer to this? The Irish castle stuff is in Amazon's product description but the back of the game just ties in to KotCS.

Plaristes 07-09-2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lao_Che
Did you ever find the answer to this? The Irish castle stuff is in Amazon's product description but the back of the game just ties in to KotCS.

No, I've never found the answer to this.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.