Indy catches egg in ToD deleted scene?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Ah, the goose that lays the golden egg is in the mailbox. Now, while I don't wish Jay Dee any ill will, I am sure there will be a bunch of egg on a lot of peoples faces here when we find that ToD has a goose egg when it comes to a falling egg into Indy's hand. Hopefully all the eggs aren't in this one basket, but knowingly, you can't make an omlette if you don't break an egg. We're walking on egg shells here, this over egged pudding is about to go bad.

michael

Just ya know, maybe see if people really are interested. I mean this is a great thread for this forum.

And it interests me because deleted scenes are my NUMBER 1 most wanted thing I want from the blu-rays. So anything related to them is great. We appreciate what you've done, whether it proves it or not.

JayDee

michael said:
..., whether it proves it or not.

Thanks michael, I know and appreciate it. But in first term I do it for myself, too. Because I am such a Deleted Scenes freak like you, believe me :) That is e.g. the main reason I am going to buy the Star Wars blu-rays.

Pale Horse

Staff member
michael said:
We appreciate what you've done, whether it proves it or not.

Just because I'm in the 'nay' column, doesn't mean that your dedication, reputation or spirit is in any way maligned. You get a full on

YOU ROCK!!!

for being ballsy enough to pursue it to these lengths. I applaud you for your efforts.

JayDee

Oooooh, so nice :D I feel ashamed, in a positive way! :whip: Now the shock will be bigger for me when I got back into the 80s of Germany when watching the tv show... Just to see that there is no egg.

Stoo

JayDee said:
The plane scene, but no egg scene. Sorry guys.
That's too bad, JayDee.:( Thanks for all your efforts, though. You sure did bring some egg-citement to The Raven!:hat:

If the TV special has a vintage interview with Ke Huy Quan, it's still worth uploading for others to see (should you feel like it).
Pale Horse said:
Now, while I don't wish Jay Dee any ill will, I am sure there will be a bunch of egg on a lot of peoples faces here when we find that ToD has a goose egg when it comes to a falling egg into Indy's hand.
To Raven members whose 1st language isn't English, a "goose egg" is a term for a big, fat ZERO "0". (Nice one, Pale.;))

To the doubters, the absence of the egg scene in this German TV special doesn't disprove its existence. The person whom JayDee spoke with is among those of us who remembers seeing it but, unfortunately, he was wrong about egg-zactly where.

Nevertheless, the quest doesn't end here! There are, at least, 2 other avenues to pursue...

Sharkey

Impressed at the lengths you'll go to prove your beliefs, but you got a cool little collectible.

Wished you were right. Stoo's posts show that they planned the scene but we all knew that. Looking at all the making of stuff, the most I'll accept is that it got to the rehearsal stage but couldn't be pulled off.

So they filmed the bit parts leading up to a planned stunt that couldn't be done well. The stuff they filmed wasn't some crazy extra set up that differed from what we saw more than an extra take.

Matter of fact, Harrison seems like the kind of guy who would have killed the idea as stupid.

Indy catching an egg maybe by accident maybe by super powers...more stupid sh!t.

Never filmed. Ever.

Oceliane

Stupidity is a matter of opinions... Try to imagine how stupid an Indiana Jones and E.T. crossover could be.

Wait...

Sharkey

No, stupidity is a matter of degree.

Try to imagine an Indiana Jones message board where the majority didn't think Skull was the worst, (most stupid).

JayDee

Thank you for all the kind words guys, I appreciate it.

I will upload the whole interview within the next week (and with subtitles).

But let me tell you one thing: This whole excitement has pushed me all the way up. Then, during the interview with Ke, the moderator says "Well, let us see a short clip from your new movie, Ke". My heart beat stopped. They are showing the fall from Club Obi-Wan, and then suddenly the scene cuts to the air plane. And I was like: "Oh ****, it can´t be!" ... And so it was... They just showed the jump from the plane with the boat. No extension. But it was really a weird feeling, I can tell you this.

Sharkey

JayDee said:
Thank you for all the kind words guys, I appreciate it.

I will upload the whole interview within the next week (and with subtitles).

But let me tell you one thing: This whole excitement has pushed me all the way up. Then, during the interview with Ke, the moderator says "Well, let us see a short clip from your new movie, Ke". My heart beat stopped. They are showing the fall from Club Obi-Wan, and then suddenly the scene cuts to the air plane. And I was like: "Oh ****, it can´t be!" ... And so it was... They just showed the jump from the plane with the boat. No extension. But it was really a weird feeling, I can tell you this.
I would've gladly eaten my hat.

It was exciting, thanks.:hat: