San Diego Comic-Con 2017

TheFedora

Acme Archives will be selling a 100 piece limited edition 'Ark of the Covenant' print at their booth and will be available exclusively at the convention.

qcxJ1y7.jpg

JasonMa

JasonMa said:
I'm hoping to find some interesting Indy collectibles on the floor at Denver Comic-Con this weekend :whip:
Sadly the show was very light on Indy merchandise. I bought the Indy jeep Funko Pop, I saw a couple pieces of artwork and a couple of toys and that's it.

The best thing I saw was this Doctor Who/Indy mashup. As a fan of both (especially David Tennant's run) I was very tempted but I stopped myself from buying something I have no where to display:
doctor_who_by_pinkhavok-d7dgw17.jpg

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Here's where you might hear something Indy related, plus the WB panel where Ford will appear and a chance to pester Del Rey about the still unpublished Staff of Kings novelization.
Star Wars Collectibles Update with Lucasfilm's Brian Merten and Dolly Ahluwalia
Lucasfilm offers a look at the latest news and revelations for Star Wars collectibles. Expect revelations from all the normal participants, plus a few surprises.
Friday July 21, 2017 10:00am - 11:00am

Lucasfilm Publishing: New Star Wars Stories from a Galaxy Far, Far Away . . .
Get ready, rebels! Bestselling, fan-favorite authors Christian Blauvelt (Star Wars Made Easy), Cullen Bunn (Star Wars: Darth Maul), Christie Golden (Battlefront II: Inferno Squad), Claudia Gray (Leia: Princess of Alderaan), Jarrett J. Krosoczka (Star Wars Jedi Academy: The Force Oversleeps), Cavan Scott (Star Wars Adventures), Beth Revis (Star Wars: Rebel Rising), and Landry Walker (Star Wars Adventures) discuss their latest stories set in a galaxy far, far away. Also featured will be exclusive sneak peeks at upcoming stories, surprise guests, and giveaways exclusive to SDCC. Moderated by Lucasfilm's Michael Siglain.
Friday July 21, 2017 12:00pm - 1:00pm

Hasbro: Star Wars
Members of the Hasbro team discuss the popular Hasbro Star Wars line. Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro's latest action figure offerings. Word on the HoloNet is that there may also be a few surprises, including a special product reveal!
Friday July 21, 2017 1:00pm - 2:00pm

Star Wars and Fandom: The Early Years
In honor of Star Wars's 40th anniversary and its long association with Comic-Con, Craig Miller, Lucasfilm's original director of fan relations, gives a slide show on the early association between Star Wars and fandom, including photos from Comic-Con in the 1970s and stories about how fans got involved and were kept involved from even before the film came out.
Friday July 21, 2017 4:00pm - 5:00pm

Star Wars Music and Sound
A special 40th anniversary panel on the greatest sonic universe of them all! Meet the people who helped create the iconic music and sound design of Star Wars. Guests from the original London sessions and their 2017 Hollywood counterparts swap behind-the-scenes stories of the first time the music was heard. Skywalker Sound special guests (Star Wars: The Last Jedi), LSO's David Cripps (Star Wars trilogy), Richard Anderson (Star Wars: A New Hope, Raiders of the Lost Ark), and Ramiro Belgardt (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Star Wars: The Last Jedi) reveal how elephants and telephone poles became the sounds of space battles! Moderated by Steve Lee (Apollo 13) and David Raiklen (Star Trek).
Friday July 21, 2017 5:00pm - 6:00pm

Warner Bros. Pictures Presentation
A sneak peek at some of the studio's upcoming highly anticipated releases.
Saturday July 22, 2017 11:30am - 1:30pm

What's New from Del Rey Books
Adventure, science fiction, innovation, fantasy-the publisher of some of genre's best and brightest stars is here to talk about what's next on the horizon from Del Rey Books. Authors Pierce Brown (Red Rising Trilogy), Robin Hobb (Fitz and the Fool Trilogy), Jason Hough (The Dire Earth Cycle), Vic James (Gilded Cage), and Rob Reid (After On) discuss their new and upcoming books with moderator Tricia Narwani (Del Rey editorial director).
Saturday July 22, 2017 7:00pm - 8:00pm