Ask me any question

IndysGal41

Simple just as anyone here any questions they can be serious or just funny ones.
and if your asked just answer them back.

indifan101...are you gonna be the next spiderman?

theman..how tall are you?

noticket..do you like to work out??

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Yeah, this is a game. You should know better by now...next time you enter a game thread where it doesn't belong, it's closed.

But, here's a question: IndysGal41, what avatar are you trying to get these days?

IndysGal41

I think i posted my title wrong. you can ask ANYONE a question not just me.
:p

@attila..any ava that has indy.

@ agent crab..i was looking for indy forums and ran into this one.

agentcrab..besides here what other hobbies do u have?

Agent Crab

Me?

I draw, write, sprite, work on the Megaman teams and play video games.

Inyday again, have any favourite video games?

IndysGal41

@ agent crab..yes i love resident evil.dino crisis,parasite eve.

lonesome drifter ... is it hard being alone?

michael...who were you asking that question too?

The Drifter

Crab: I wrote a song with the same title as my username. But, spelled correctly!

The Raiders: How old will you be in 32 years?

The Drifter

The Raiders: Well, honestly after we talked online and on the phone for few months we met at a small hotel, but no hanky-panky was present, sadly :(

Raiders: Do you have your driver's license?

Last edited:

The_Raiders

Thsnks Drifter, not yet I'm only 15 but my friends going to let me start learning with his vehicle.

Drifter: Was it awekword meeting together in person for the very first time?

The Drifter

Raiders: I was very nervous meeting her for the first time. I had heard her voice for months, and I had only just one picture of her, and her of I. I was scared to death that she would not like me. And, I am socialy akward anyway, so I was a nervous trainwreck.

Raiders: Are you a smooth criminal around girls?

The_Raiders

Drifter: Well no I'm not I have afew friends that are girls but their like me lol, but really I'm pretty bad around them.

Drifter: Did she seem nervouse at all meeting you?

The Drifter

Raiders: Yes, she did. She talked alot of the phone and online, but she was quiet as death for two days. We did not talk much at all, and when I took her out to eat, she hardly ate a thing.
But, after a time we opened up more, and things started to get easier for the both of us.

Raiders: Do you fear that you will be nervous when you meet a girl you like?

The_Raiders

Drifter: I don't know, we both say at some times we don't think we'll be nervouse, but at other times we say the oposite.

Drifter: How far were youtwo from eachother?

The Drifter

Raiders: She lived in Zebulon, North Carolina and I lived in War, West Virginia. So we were about six hours away from each other.

Raiders: How are you two planning to meet?

The_Raiders

Drifter: My friend said this year when he turns 18 he'll get me a bank loan when school lets out so I can go down there.

Drifter: Did you to just drive the six hours or did you both just drive half way until you met up?