Another New Guy

RateofNate

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to introduce myself and give some background info pertaining to my love of Indiana Jones! I was hooked ever since my parents first showed me Raiders when I was quite young and as a result I dressed up as Indy for 3 consecutive Halloweens. Anyway, my fascination with Indy continued to grow throughout my life as I started collecting all the Dark Horse/Marvel comics, novels, video games (can't get enough of Infernal Machine) and other memorabilia I could get my hands on. One of my most prized possessions is a tall cardboard cutout of Indy himself who stands in the corner of my bedroom.

Anyway, I've always been entranced by the globe trotting adventurer who still finds the time to lecture his students about the necessity of library research for a long time. I grew up in New Mexico and I'm now a freshmen in college in Massachusetts studying... you guessed it! Archaeological anthropology of course! I'm very happy that this forum exists because I feel Indy is woefully neglected at times. Glad to have found it!

Goodeknight

Welcome, Nate! And good luck with your studies! You're embarking on a grand adventure.

Did you just recently find The Raven? Between text books, you'll have a lot of reading you can do right here. Plenty of great threads hidden in these archives and catacombs.

Feel free to set up a PhotoBucket account or something like that (if you don' t already have one) so you can share pics. I myself would guestimate I've donned Indy gear for 15+ Halloweens and costume parties over the years.

RateofNate

Like many new posters, I had been lurking the pages of The Raven for a while until I finally summoned up the courage to create an account, but I there's so much here I can't wait to start contributing more.
As for Infernal Machine gameplay, I used the PC version for a long while (never was able to beat it :( ) until I switched to a Macbook, and sadly I can't find a decent Mac rip of it or anything. I'll figure something out.
Thanks for the warm wishes guys!

dassin

Good old welcome threads :) I played Infernal machine and never completed it either and actually just realised i don't know anyone that did complete it!