ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!!!

Canyon

Well, this is turning out to be a pretty cool month!

Firstly, we had the birthday of the world?s greatest action hero DR. HENRY "INDIANA" JONES JR and our very own FINN celebrated his...

and now...

<big>July 5th!</big>

Today is the birthday of none other than Aaron! (DrJones56!)

Aaron is a great guy and I would like to take this opportunity to wish him a very...
birthday.gif

<small>before Finn cuts me off, although I'm sure he won't as I sent him an e-mail wishing him a </small>HAPPY BIRTHDAY <small>on July 1st!</small> :)

bd1.jpg

(Sorry it's not a real cake!)

00Kevin

Indyfan
Hey Birthday Aaron, hope Sally is coming over.............

and Canyon, not to sound Modish, but for anything like this, you should put it in the All the Happy Things thread in the Announcement table

DrJones56

IndyFan
Awe shucks, twernt nutin... :D just a birthday. :eek: thanks Canyon, I feel great today!

(All gifts over $1,000 dollars should be sent to me via mail to... okay, good luck with that. :p)

I already know what I'm getting, a FEDERATION! But alas, won't be here for some time. Still, it's pretty darn cool.

Thanks guys! :D

Tequileros

00Kevin said:

and Canyon, not to sound Modish, but for anything like this, you should put it in the All the Happy Things thread in the Announcement table
Now who's getting mod-like charastics or how ever you call them :p

00Kevin

Indyfan
Tequileros said:
00Kevin said:

Now who's getting mod-like charastics or how ever you call them :p

what do you want? I did say: 'Not to Sound Modish' :p

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Kevin, you're not British, stop acting like a Mod... ;)

Aw, to be honest, I'm most guilty of that (acting like a mod[erator]).

And happy belated birthday, to one of the greats.

00Kevin

Indyfan
you must be a mod! yer too propper to put 'moderator' in it's abrev. form!.......unless yer talkin 'bout me.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
00Kevin said:
you must be a mod! yer too propper to put 'moderator' in it's abrev. form!.......unless yer talkin 'bout me.

I just wanted to distinguish between Mod as in young British people of the 1960's and mod as in moderator. That's all.

DrJones56

IndyFan
Attila the Professor said:
00Kevin said:

I just wanted to distinguish between Mod as in young British people of the 1960's and mod as in moderator. That's all.

Attila's smart. :D

Ya, let's crush Kev's MODerator-ish ego once and for all! YOU, ARE, A, TOOYYYY! OKay, that made no sense, I'll leave now. :p :D