The Raven

The Raven (http://raven.theraider.net/index.php)
-   General Indiana Jones Discussion (http://raven.theraider.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rare Indy Photos (http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=19806)

Robyn 01-15-2010 09:32 PM

Rare Indy Photos
 
A pal of mine (IndyMarion57) just ordered a few rare Indy photos. (Well rare to me anyways) and she was awesome enough to scan them in!

This one here I had never seen before:



And I'd seen something similar to this one, but I've never seen this particular shot before:



Anybody else have any rare Indy photos to share?

DocWhiskey 01-15-2010 10:22 PM

Awesome pictures, Robyn!

Karen looks smokin'! :gun:

Ford looks ok too I guess.... :p

IndyMarion57 01-15-2010 10:35 PM

Thanks for loading up 2 of the 5 photos I showed you, Robyn! :)
Glad you like them, Doc! When I saw the "model" pose of Karen, I just HAD to buy that one! :D

DocWhiskey 01-15-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyMarion57
Glad you like them, Doc! When I saw the "model" pose of Karen, I just HAD to buy that one! :D


Yes, thank you for scanning them! Where did you purchase these? I've never seen them before...

Robyn 01-15-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Thanks for loading up 2 of the 5 photos I showed you, Robyn!

Thank you for scanning them! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocWhiskey
Awesome pictures, Robyn!

Karen looks smokin'! :gun:

Ford looks ok too I guess.... :p



Thanks Doc! I was waiting for you to jump on that Karen pic, knew you'd like it ;)

I would never have seen these pics if Erin(IndyMarion57) hadn't been nice enough to scan them in! Glad she did :hat:




Btw I can't wait to hear you in the Sallah competition! :up:

IndyMarion57 01-15-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocWhiskey
Yes, thank you for scanning them! Where did you purchase these? I've never seen them before...


Someone at the MarionRavenwoodJones Yahoo Group posted a link on New Years Eve about a Sale that was going on about Indy Photos. They were 50% Off! It a site called, "Official Pix". I can send you the link if you'd like? But last I checked, they had no Indy photos.

I still don't mind sending the site link! :)

Mickiana 01-17-2010 06:24 AM

I'm reminded of why I fell in love with Marion (when I was 13 and maybe for a while after!!!)

AnnieJones 01-17-2010 11:42 PM

The second one I've already seen,but the first one I've never seen.Thanks Robyn for putting these up!:up:

Meerkat 01-18-2010 10:31 AM

Nice pictures :)

Robyn 01-18-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieJones
The second one I've already seen,but the first one I've never seen.Thanks Robyn for putting these up!:up:



You're welcome Annie! I wouldn't have been able to post them without IndyMarion57's permission though. ;)

AnnieJones 01-18-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robyn
You're welcome Annie! I wouldn't have been able to post them without IndyMarion57's permission though. ;)

In that case,much thanks to IndyMarion57 as well.:up:

Sakis 01-24-2010 05:11 AM

Since I consider myself an obtainer of rare Indy photos I'd like to share some of them with you guys and girls. I've bought many pictures from officialpix and they are really great. Unfortunatelly, I never found the time to scan them all.











Indie House 01-24-2010 06:55 AM

In the third to last you can clearly see the long hair that had grown since the principal photography and this pickup shoot. :hat:

Darth Vile 01-24-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakis
Since I consider myself an obtainer of rare Indy photos I'd like to share some of them with you guys and girls. I've bought many pictures from officialpix and they are really great. Unfortunatelly, I never found the time to scan them all.


Thanks for sharing Sakis. There are some real good ones there. :D

Robyn 01-26-2010 02:28 PM

Awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing the pics!!!:up:

Chewbacca Jones 01-27-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indie House
In the third to last you can clearly see the long hair that had grown since the principal photography and this pickup shoot. :hat:


Yep. And the hat fits him differently because of it.

Nice to see one of the better looking ToD hats show up in that mix!

Sakis 01-27-2010 03:10 AM

Anyone else who wants to share?

jase 01-27-2010 06:57 AM

Thanks so much for sharing those- always looking for new reference pics of Indy to draw, cheers!!

Sakis 01-27-2010 07:20 AM

Too bad Officialpix discontinued their Indy line. I wanted to buy more.

TennesseBuck 01-27-2010 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robyn
A pal of mine (IndyMarion57) just ordered a few rare Indy photos. (Well rare to me anyways) and she was awesome enough to scan them in!

This one here I had never seen before:



And I'd seen something similar to this one, but I've never seen this particular shot before:



Anybody else have any rare Indy photos to share?



Great photo of Indy and Marion. You know it is a shame that I have not seen a single photo of Indy and Marion together in the same frame for Crystal Skull. Not one, that is a good close-up photo like the one you from Raiders.

IndyMarion57 01-28-2010 12:56 AM

2 More Images...
 
Thanks everyone! (And thank you, Robyn for posting them for me)

I have been wanting to post this one for a while now, sorry. It's also from my batch I bought over the holidays.
And how come you didn't post it, Robyn? Hmm....? lol



BTW, I just saw this one signed over at ThrowMeTheIdol.com.
And the following image, I'd never seen before, either.



It's pretty late, I should have done this earlier, so tomorrow, I'm going to upload another one and post it here. I didn't think I'd seen this before. It's Marion with the monkey, from a different angle, Karen's profile. Another photo I had purchased.

Moedred 01-28-2010 02:00 PM


"Mom! Put another quarter in the machine!"

IndyMarion57 01-28-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moedred

"Mom! Put another quarter in the machine!"


LOL -- good one! ;)

Rhys135 01-30-2010 03:01 PM

Was having a look through the 2010 Indiana Jones Annual earlier and came across these pics in the Last Crusade section. I haven't seen them before and did have a search to see if any rare/deleted photos from Indy's third adventure had been posted before, but couldn't find any so thought I'd share them :)














AnnieJones 01-30-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhys135

Kazim:PLEASE MARRY ME!
Walter Donovan(thinking):Nooooooo! Good thing I have a gun in my hand.



The pictures I haven't seen,until now,are these.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakis








Thanks for putting these up Sakis!:up:



Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyMarion57
Thanks everyone! (And thank you, Robyn for posting them for me)




Great pictures of Karen/Marion!I've never seen these before either.Thanks IndyMarion57 and Robyn!:up:



Quote:

Originally Posted by Moedred

"Mom! Put another quarter in the machine!"

Thank you Moedred for putting this up! :up:It's a fun picture and I've never seen it before.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhys135













Also,thank you Rhys135 for posting these.:hat: I've never seen them before.:up:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.