Another Great Table brought to you by TR.N

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Want to discuss your favorite episode or tell the world what you think about the series? How about the lack of episodes on tape? You can talk all about that here! Cool, huh? :)

Junior Jones

Thank you!!

I got interested in Indiana Jones because of the Young Indy Chronicles. Young Indy never seems to get the respect he deserves. Thanks for setting up this board.

I don't have much time now, so I'll have to come back later and start some discussions.

Indy 4

At last a Young Indy table!

It is GREAT to see a Young Indy table at TR.N. I actually never thought a table would be made for this subject. The forum just gets better and better.
As for favorite Young Indy episodes, three of them are a tie with me. They include Oganga:The Giver and Taker of Life, The Phantom Train of Doom, and Daredevils of the Desert. These three were so good that is very hard to say which one is better.
There is another Young Indy movie that is interesting to watch although I wouldn't call it my favorite, it is Mask of Evil. It was unsual, but was still a good Young Indy adventure.
Although I prefer the Indy trilogy the Young Indy series is just as fun to watch.

00Kevin

Indyfan
dang it horse...this was uneeded.....these types of threads are golden when they are in the celler, can we please stop doing this?

bob

apalehorse said:
* lights a coleman lantern and looks for bob...

And out of the musty shadows of the dusty Young Indy forum bob emerges into the glare of the lantern
(I shudder to ask why i am being searched for though)

Pale Horse

Staff member
Thank you IG, for vaildating hard work.

<small>now, ease of on flaming the mod's, it doesn't bode well for your character</small>

00Kevin

Indyfan
intergamer said:
heh, its nice to revisit old threads once in a while (in most cases for me, threads I have never seen before).

once in a while is fine, but in the corse of 2/3 days apalehorse bumped at least a dozen threads....mabey closer to 2 dozen

Makel37

Yeah

I love young indy... those time im off work so i run the 4 movie for some week(can call that intellectual masturbarion ! this week it's the youn indy! pretty nice, im french(Canadian), so when at the begginin' when he engage himself in belgium! no mistake in the language and mr DEFENSE because of the pancart Defense de fumer(No smoking) behind the captaine who smoke like hell!! as french last name he give Defense!! lol and his friend his, as he name, Lawrence of arabia!!!! pretty nice! the ar etc.. very accurate
(y)