Entertainment Earth Indiana Jones Stock

UIMJ

I was doing some Iron Man merchandise research for Advanced Iron at Entertainment Earth, and thought I'd also look for deals on Indy merchandise as well.

There's some noteworthy stock on Indiana Jones merchandise over at Entertainment Earth at the moment!

Some highlights:

The Short Round bust by Gentle Giant has been marked down to $29.90 (Holy Smokes, Dr. Jones, that's cheap!)

There's an exceptionally awesome Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade giclee (print) that I haven't seen before. It's expensive, but it's pretty incredible.

The Indiana Jones on horseback statue has been discounted from a whopping $189.99 down to $89.90!

There's a brand new "Feeling Pankot Palace" Print that's even cooler than the Last Crusade giclee I mentioned above. I guess it's not due until January, but it's awesome.
FleeingPankotPalace.jpg

They are also actually selling their Indiana Jones Hasbro store display for 40 bucks. Wild, but too pricey for cardboard for my tastes.

This thing is amazing, even if it is 94 bucks. It further solidifies how awesome an Indiana Jones cartoon could be.
IndianaJonesEscapingtheTempleGiclee.jpg

Some cool stuff there. Hope the highlights help out a few of the collectors here. Have we started a thread on all of the Indy prints and giclees? I wouldn't mind seeing those put together in one place with images and information. That's a large undertaking though... might take me a while to get to it. :hat: