Harrison Ford in Jimmy Kimmel skit!

nzlc

this is so funny! harrison's near the end driving and blows a kiss

apperences by Ben Affleck and Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Cameron Diaz, Joan Jett, Macy Gray, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Benji and Joel Madden, Lance Bass, Huey Lewis, Josh Groban, McLovin and Meatloaf

MaxPhactor23

This was great. The second I saw Harrison I totally died. I was also going to post this here when I first saw it but you beat me to it. I can't believe Harrison did this - but I'm so happy he did. He's got a sense of humor! :whip:

No Ticket

MaxPhactor23 said:
This was great. The second I saw Harrison I totally died. I was also going to post this here when I first saw it but you beat me to it. I can't believe Harrison did this - but I'm so happy he did. He's got a sense of humor! :whip:

Have you ever seen him on Conan? Of course he has a sense of humor. I think people who think he is grumpy or something like that just don't know him that well.

And that was awesome!! lol.

MaxPhactor23

No Ticket said:
Have you ever seen him on Conan? Of course he has a sense of humor. I think people who think he is grumpy or something like that just don't know him that well.

And that was awesome!! lol.

Who ever said I think he's grumpy?

No Ticket

MaxPhactor23 said:
Who ever said I think he's grumpy?

Nobody. I was agreeing with you, in that he has a sense of humor and then going on to say, "people who DO think he is grumpy don't get it," Not like we do! We get it. Yeah!

sarah navarro

HHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
my favorite parts were when Harrison blew a kiss,Cameron Diaz did the finger hole thing,but the best is when Robin Williams squirted the water on his face:D

metalinvader

sarah navarro said:
my favorite parts were when Harrison blew a kiss

You mean this?

harrisonkissqz9.gif

Indy_Chic

Hahaha! That vid was crazy! My favourite part would be Harry blowing that kiss. And now Metalinvader has posted it and its making me laugh again! Thanks dude! :D

mercat

Wow, I saw this earlier, but I'm pretty sure it's never going to stop being funny. This totally made my day.:D