New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Whew!! Thanks for the warning tswman! That's one to mark off my list, I want a ROTLA Indy with good articulation, what do you sugjest?

to be honest, Buy a Pit trap Indy and put the head on a KOTCS body. The Pit trap Indy is the best ROTLA face.

tnswman

Billy Ray said:
Sweet! Glad to see deluxe Indy w/horse...I was beginning to fear he wouldn't be available in the initial onslaught as no one had found one yet! I thought that jacketless Indy was supposed to be coming with the dagger and Dovchenko with the Kali chalice??? At least that's what Hasbro showed in their slide show at Toy fair...not that it really makes that big of a difference. Tnswman, can you tell us if Pit trap Indy and Spike Trap Indy are the same? They look very similar. I think I prefer jacketless Mutt to the one with the jacket...the head sculpt looks a lot more like Shia...or maybe it is just the pain apps. Anyway, great haul! Thanks for sharing:D

I may have screwed the artifacts up I'm not sure LOL!

The Pit trap and Idol Indy's are the same body with different jackets and heads.

Billy Ray

That is the Deluxe Indy w/Ark body and the Pit Trap head if I am not mistaken. The same body is used for KOTCS Indy with RPG.

xVendetta17x

The_Raiders said:
And the registers weren't blocked? That sounds like a pretty cool stroke of luck (y)
You're telling me
Apparently they had just cleared them or something
So they'll probably be released for the public soon methinks

upload

my first post :O)

cant wait until the new movie comes out .

This is one of my fav collectables. Its a movie L/E filmcell .

fc186.jpg

Ive just used the image from the website .

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
The old guy in the sporting goods hand keyed in these in after my friend over the toy dept. gave me the figures and then told the cashier what to do :)

]

BEWARE!! In the CURRENT Wave 2 cases, there are NO Splako, UGHA warriors, Russian Soldier, & Cemetery Warrior.......The case had 2 KOTCS Indy's ( with skull ), 2 Mutt's with, 1 KOTCS Indy with RPG, 1 Mutt with jacket, the rest are ROTLA figures :(

So Tnswman should we not expect a Spalko on May 1st? I am hoping so I was looking forward to that figure the most.

bonoferox

RelicHunter said:
So Tnswman should we not expect a Spalko on May 1st? I am hoping so I was looking forward to that figure the most.

I was worried about that....

On the plus side, I just scored a Monkey Man, Sallah and KOTCS Indy w/out jacket for only 20.00 total on Ebay. Should be here in a couple days (y)

tnswman

snake_surprise said:
I am getting confused.

Is this Indy from your other post a single Indy, or is one with a different head/body combination:

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost.php?p=302459&postcount=893

Bottom line, which Indy's are the best, which are the worst in terms of paint, sculpt, articulation, likeness, weapons, artifacts, etc...

I want Harrison Ford in plastic not someone who looks like my neighbor! :)

KOTCS Indy....THAT IS HARRISON FORD!! However, It is Harrison of TODAY!! NOT 30 years ago.

The best likeness for ROTLA is the Pit trap Indy.

tnswman

RelicHunter said:

I have bought BOTH wave 1 and wave 2 cases.. There were NO spalko, Ugha warrior's , Russian Soldiers, or Cemetary warriors in the wave 2 case....Now, Maybe they will be in the 4-way set-ups...Or maybe there is a wave 2 refresh case with them in it..However, There are going to be TONS of ROTLA figures on the shelves on May 1st.

There will be NO KOTCS indy's at my Wal-Mart after last night. I just left 1 Mutt figure....

The cashier had to hand key the figures in for me.....when they scanned, it showed the figure name and the price, then in beeped and said DO NOT SELL...Or whatever it said. the sporting goods guy did not care because I told him that my friend who is OVER the Toy dept told me that he would have to hand key them in under dept. 7 at the respective prices. I am VERY shocked at how FEW Toys wal-mart actually got. Unless they get more or do actually get a 4-way...there is not a lot of figures.

There are 2 different Adventure Hero cases.. One is ROTLA only and the other has the KOTCS packs in it too.

Both 12" figure cases had both Indy's, Mutt, and the Cairo Swordsman..NO German soldier.

tnswman

bonoferox said:
I was worried about that....

On the plus side, I just scored a Monkey Man, Sallah and KOTCS Indy w/out jacket for only 20.00 total on Ebay. Should be here in a couple days (y)

That's good because the Monkey man and Sallah are the two short pack figures....they are ONLY in the Wave 1 cases right now and there are only 1 of each in each case.

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
I have bought BOTH wave 1 and wave 2 cases.. There were NO spalko, Ugha warrior's , Russian Soldiers, or Cemetary warriors in the wave 2 case....Now, Maybe they will be in the 4-way set-ups...Or maybe there is a wave 2 refresh case with them in it..However, There are going to be TONS of ROTLA figures on the shelves on May 1st.

There will be NO KOTCS indy's at my Wal-Mart after last night. I just left 1 Mutt figure....

The cashier had to hand key the figures in for me.....when they scanned, it showed the figure name and the price, then in beeped and said DO NOT SELL...Or whatever it said. the sporting goods guy did not care because I told him that my friend who is OVER the Toy dept told me that he would have to hand key them in under dept. 7 at the respective prices. I am VERY shocked at how FEW Toys wal-mart actually got. Unless they get more or do actually get a 4-way...there is not a lot of figures.

There are 2 different Adventure Hero cases.. One is ROTLA only and the other has the KOTCS packs in it too.

Both 12" figure cases had both Indy's, Mutt, and the Cairo Swordsman..NO German soldier.

Well that ruined my weekend! What is the story with the spalko? any guesses?

Billy Ray

Here are the case breakdowns from Entertainment Earth on what is supposed to be available in May. Keep in mind that "Temple of Doom Indy" is the Indy with Idol and the Mutt and Indy figures labelled "TBD" are their two KOTCS incarnations. Click on the links to see pics of the figures:

WAVE 1
2x Indiana Jones (Cairo) with Grail Tablet
1x Marion Ravenwood with Staff of Ra Headpiece
1x Belloq with Golden Fertility Idol
1x Monkey Man with Monkey and the Remains of Nurhachi
2x Cairo Swordsman with Statue
2x Temple of Doom Indiana Jones
1x Sallah
2x German Soldier with Gun

WAVE 2
1x Marion Ravenwood with Staff of Ra Headpiece
2x Temple of Doom Indiana Jones
1x Cairo Swordsman with Statue
1x Dovchenko
2x Mutt Williams (TBD #1)
1x Mutt Williams (TBD #2)
1x Indiana Jones (TBD #1)
2x Indiana Jones (TBD #2)

Wave 2 Revision 1
1x Temple of Doom Indiana Jones
1x Sallah
1x Monkey Man with Monkey and the Remains of Nurhachi
1x Russian Soldier
2x Mutt Williams (TBD #1)
2x Mutt Williams (TBD #2)
2x Indiana Jones (TBD #1)
1x Indiana Jones (TBD #2)
1x Cemetery Warrior

Wave 2 Revision 2
2x Indiana Jones (Cairo) with Grail Tablet
1x Temple of Doom Indiana Jones
1x Cairo Swordsman with Statue
1x German Soldier with Gun
1x Ugha Warrior
1x Dovchenko
1x Irena Spalko
1x Mutt Williams (TBD #2)
1x Indiana Jones (TBD #1)
1x Indiana Jones (TBD #2

So, bottom line, looks like Spalko might be this line's Darth Maul for a while. She is only one per case, and only in one case assortment right now, though she may find her way into future cases, she isn't in the initial Wave 3 case slated for July release.

My advice, if you see her, grab her!

Billy Ray

tnswman said:
No, it is the other one.. The Idol Indy's head fit on the KOTCS body pretty well.

LOL, let's try this in pictures...

Do you mean that the head from this figure:
indy029-1.jpg

Fits on this body:
indy043.jpg

?