Anybody who still thinks Harrisons age is an issue...

|ZiR|

Eh, he's looking better now than he has in the past couple of years. I'll give him that. And he doesn't look 65, in my opinion. At least, not anymore. His age showed more in Firewall, that's for sure. All that training he did for IJ4 has really paid off.

Still, Ford's got some man-titties now, so I suppose that means we won't be seeing shirtless Indy (à la Temple of Doom) again. I've yet to decide whether this is a good thing or not.

Kernunnos

Karen Allen looks fantastic too.

marione6f.JPG

FordFan

He doesn't have man-titties. You fanboys are almost too critical sometimes, you're always noticing the dust on the table.

As a 'Fanboy', I can assure you that I have no interest in Indy's man-titties. As for the dust on the table, they were probably too busy to clean up before the interview. Seriously, these little incidentals are integral to a lot of Indy fans experience. I for one am curious to see if Indy can still look athletic with his new breasticles. I'm sure he wont let us down.

sunshinestate1992

herr gruber said:
As a 'Fanboy', I can assure you that I have no interest in Indy's man-titties. As for the dust on the table, they were probably too busy to clean up before the interview. Seriously, these little incidentals are integral to a lot of Indy fans experience. I for one am curious to see if Indy can still look athletic with his new breasticles. I'm sure he wont let us down.
haha ha ha

FordFan

Everyone is concerned with the movie's quality, sure. Ford's action skills, absolutely. However, if you watch any of the Indy movies, it is really obvious that Harrison uses a stunt double. All actors do. He's been pretty adept at running, jumping, and falling down since 1989.

And one tight shirt doesn't mean he has breasticles.

|ZiR|

FordFan said:
He doesn't have man-titties.

Yes. Yes he does:

harrison_calista_manboobs.jpg

There's the photo sarah navarro posted in that previous thread, for those of you who couldn't be bothered to click the link.

Harrison Ford, in all his saggy-titted glory. Brings a tear to the eye, wouldn't you say?

You fanboys are almost too critical sometimes, you're always noticing the dust on the table.

Duh. That's what being a fanboy is all about. Overanalyzing and obsessing over junk. And so what if Harry's got some boobage going on? The man's 65. It's totally normal. That's what happens to muscle as you get older -- it begins to droop a bit. The chiseled pecks of his youth have become the limp B cups of today. You can't deny it. Aging sucks, and celebrities are not immune to it's effects. (Though they'd certainly like for us to believe they are!)

And one tight shirt doesn't mean he has breasticles.

I really like that term. Kudos for that.

commontone

Unless you saw Harrison topless, there's no way of knowing if those are authentic man-boobs or just muscular pecs. When was that picture taken anyway?

We know Harrison was spending hours a day at the gym in preparation..he undoubtedly did quite a few bench presses during that time (or another method of strengthening the pectorals). And it seems even without the gym he's gotten a little barrel-chested with age, but this is way better than being sunken-chested...right?

OK, that's enough man boob talk...I can't believe I'm typing this.

|ZiR|

commontone said:
When was that picture taken anyway?

'06, I do believe.

And despite the hours he put in the gym, the boobage still seems to be there. You can see 'em in the photo of Harry w/suspenders in the That's A Wrap Video Screenshots thread Dr.Sartorius posted.

OK, that's enough man boob talk...I can't believe I'm typing this.

Oh, stuff it. You loved every minute of it, and you know it. In fact, you're probably still thinking about Harrison's sweet supple man-boobs. What they'd feel like in your hands. Imagining yourself nibbling them. Tasting them.

It's okay, you can admit it. You're among friends here.

sarah navarro

|ZiR| said:
Oh, stuff it. You loved every minute of it, and you know it. In fact, you're probably still thinking about Harrison's sweet supple man-boobs. What they'd feel like in your hands. Imagining yourself nibbling them. Tasting them.

It's okay, you can admit it. You're among friends here.

LMAO!!!!!This has to be one of the funniest threads i've heard in a while!!:D :p BREASTICLES,hahaha this is great!:whip: but on a serious point Harrison is actually super fit and it doesnt matter if he has breasticles because he doesnt need to use them in the movie.

Major West

|ZiR| said:
Yes. Yes he does:

harrison_calista_manboobs.jpg

There's the photo sarah navarro posted in that previous thread, for those of you who couldn't be bothered to click the link.

Harrison Ford, in all his saggy-titted glory. Brings a tear to the eye, wouldn't you say?

Those are pecs. You can spot moobs a mile off and they look nothing like that. For a start they'd sag more like that woman he's standing next to.

loganbush

Those are pecs. You can spot moobs a mile off and they look nothing like that. For a start they'd sag more like that woman he's standing next to.

Yeah really, pecs. There might be a little extra flesh since he's like 64 there, but it's mostly muscle. If those were fat his face would be like John Goodman.