Corey Carrier

RKORadio

I first saw Corey Carrier, not in The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, but in Oliver Stone's Nixon, which we had to watch in class (I came away from that film thinking Richard Nixon was a paranoid psychopath who hated blacks and Jews).

Aside from his unfortunate name, which sounds like an infectious disease vector, Corey was good in Nixon and the bits and pieces I've seen of Young Indiana Jones.

Henry W Jones

RKORadio said:
I first saw Corey Carrier, not in The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, but in Oliver Stone's Nixon, which we had to watch in class (I came away from that film thinking Richard Nixon was a paranoid psychopath who hated blacks and Jews).

Don't you think everyone is a racist/sexist anyways?

Mickiana

RKO, if you want to trumpet a cause, don't do it by flinging around accusations. You are about 14 yo, so I take it you're not yet qualified to make diagnoses of psychopathy or mental illnesses.

As for calling someone a stalker because they respond to your new threads or posts in general, that is an abysmal response. Either ignore him or answer him, but don't fling those labels around. It discredits you.

Your language and vocabulary are good for your age, but don't get carried away on the Prejudice bandwagon. There is plenty of it in the world and we are prepared to discuss if any could possibly exist in the IJ universe or wherever.

Can I ask an unassuming question? What brought you to The Raven Forum?

Henry W Jones

RKORadio said:
It's nice to know I have you as my stalker, Henry.

Again with the name calling and lack of answer. Stalking? Give me a break. If you were not on this site I would have zero interest in you at. Get over yourself young lady.

The Drifter said:
This needs to be in the Young Indy section. And, RKO is everyone a racist in your eyes?

Some are sexist. Lol

Pale Horse

Staff member
Moderation Warning

This thread and it's members are currently being moderated

The discussion in this thread shows that members of The Raven Message Board are a diverse and international community. However, it appears that the discussion has strayed from the original topic or does not remain Indiana Jones related. It is important to stay on topic and within the Indiana Jones genre, so as to prevent confusion among those participating in the discussion or visiting this site for the first time. This topic is moderated and future off-topic discussion could lead to the unfortunate closing of this thread. - TR.N Staff