Howdy!

DazDaMan

Just signed up to this forum - didn't know it existed until five minutes ago!

Name's Daren, live in Scotland, and I'm a huge Indy fan - recently watched all three films in one sitting! :D

Anyhoo, that's me, thought I'd say hello and stuff...

Canyon

Daz, welcome to The Raven. :D

I'm in the South West of England and got to visit Scotland last year and had a great time! :whip:

DazDaMan

Canyon said:
Daz, welcome to The Raven. :D

I'm in the South West of England and got to visit Scotland last year and had a great time! :whip:

Whereabouts in Scotland did you go?

I'm not actually Scottish, I was born in Reading.... ;)

Dammit, I just noticed there's a newbie forum - after I'd looked for something along those lines! :rolleyes:

fortuneandglory

Welcome to the Raven, care to share a drink? The Archaeology forums are the most thought provoking, so I'll meet you there if your interested!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, DazDaMan!!!:whip: May you enjoy your adventures here! I have to ask... Have you ever worn a kilt???? Traditionally, if you get what I mean... ;)

DazDaMan

Violet Indy said:
Welcome to the Raven, DazDaMan!!!:whip: May you enjoy your adventures here! I have to ask... Have you ever worn a kilt???? Traditionally, if you get what I mean... ;)

I have worn a kilt, but not being a "true" Scotsman, it was not traditional... ;)

ROSLEE

Welcome Daz:D

Glad you joined. Hope you have lots of fun here. And watch out for snakes, bugs, oh... and Rats!:whip:

:p

-R-

Tennessee R

Welcome to the Raven, DazDaMan, Where Paths Cross. Copyright 00Kevin

Welcome to the Raven, DazDaMan, Where Threads Grow Like Kudzu. Copyright MP3

Welcome to the Raven, DazDaMan, and I hope you have many years of adventure.
Copyright Tennessee R, the last survivor of the Raven slogans, and keeper of the royal black bird.