Indiana Jones in History documentary series

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
From the mailbag:
I just wanted to bring your attention to a new book and documentary series that I am writing, narrating, and producing called Indiana Jones in History: From Pompeii to the Moon. The project, which has grown out of a course I teach at American University, will result in a book of the same name that will be published in early 2018. The documentary consists of 21 short episodes that will all be released on a rolling basis over the coming year, as a run-up to the publication of the book.

Episode I: "Who Was Indiana Jones?" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VkiLM3q3pM) is now available for free on Youtube. Episode II: "Pompeii," will be released in a few weeks. A full list of all 21 episodes is available at www.indianajonesinhistory.com (also www.facebook.com/indianajonesinhistory).

I thought your fan base might be interested in learning about this free educational documentary devoted to understanding the historical Indiana Jones. Please let me know if there is any other way I can be of assistance to you.

IAdventurer01

Honestly, I just put it on as background noise not expecting much from it, but I found it a lot more interesting than I expected. Not a lot of new information that I didn't know, but I thought it communicated the information in a refreshingly impartial matter and decently presented.

First episode seems to be a bit fluff, but I admit I'm interested in either continuing the series or putting the book on my radar for when it comes out.