HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIANA JONES!!!

Canyon

To Dr "Indiana" Henry Jones Jr.

<big>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!</big>

Best wishes from all of the raveners and loadsa hugs and kisses from the girls!!! :D

Many years ago I experienced an adventure which took my breath away.

Over the years I have seen many memorable characters, but I have never come accross someone who is as fantastic as Indy. So raise your glasses to the birthday of the worlds greatest hero.

indiana2.jpg

Minnesota Jones

Yes, our very own Dr. Henry Walden Jones, Jr. turns a whopping 104 years old today!

Happy birthday Indy - hope you still have some teeth to eat that cake pal! ;)

Canyon

Minnesota Jones said:
Yes, our very own Dr. Henry Walden Jones, Jr. turns a whopping 104 years old today!

Canyon hopes that a much younger Indy will visit her and have some cake. :D

Kumba

Canyon said:
Minnesota Jones said:

Canyon hopes that a much younger Indy will visit her and have some cake. :D

Sry, but I don't live in England :) haha! But may be this pic will brighten your spirits!

showimage.php

Kumba

Ok, I tried posting a pic from theraider.net but it didn't work. If I find another pic from another website, I'll post it!

Indyologist

Happy birthday, Indy Jones. You've taught me a lot about life, actually. You're a terrific guy. I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley (or would I?;)), but you're a terrific guy. Hope you find the love of your life, and hit major "pay dirt" one day!

Happy birthday Indy Jones,
Adventurous guy who digs old bones,
The cutest guy in the whole human race,
'Cause he wouldn't sell his mom for an Etruscan vase!

Canyon

Indyologist said:
Happy birthday, Indy Jones. You've taught me a lot about life, actually. You're a terrific guy. I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley (or would I?;)), but you're a terrific guy. Hope you find the love of your life, and hit major "pay dirt" one day!

Happy birthday Indy Jones,
Adventurous guy who digs old bones,
The cutest guy in the whole human race,
'Cause he wouldn't sell his mom for an Etruscan vase!

I LOVE that poem. It's fantastic! :D

I especially love the bit about Indy being the cutest guy! So true...

indy_drool3.jpg

Canyon collapses on the floor...

[Edited by Canyon on 02-08-2004 at 03:42 pm]

Indyologist

Canyon slowly gains conciousness and looks next to her. Indyologist is coming to a dozen feet away. "Whoa," she says, "that was sooooome picture, Canyon!" She rises unsteadily to her feel, wipes off the drool and saunters away. . .

Indyologist

So Indy's middle name is Walden? Where did you get that information. You Thoreau the philosopher or whatever?

Canyon

Indyologist said:
Canyon slowly gains conciousness and looks next to her. Indyologist is coming to a dozen feet away. "Whoa," she says, "that was sooooome picture, Canyon!" She rises unsteadily to her feel, wipes off the drool and saunters away. . .

Glad you liked it. :D

Sorry guys! I had to post that picture. I just couldn't help myself! :D