Wested TOD Indy jacket

VKDG77

So with advice from some of the most knowledgable guys I've talked to I ended up getting a raiders cut in goatskin.

My chest is a 42
Arm length 25
Height 5'11-6'0 generously

I have a decently muscular upper body and I'm wondering what I should do here. I want the tightest slimmest Jacket possible. I was told by one member That the TOD actually has a lot of room despite is slim tailored cut. So the question remains, do I go to a 40 with arm length at maybe 23 inches? M

I should say I want the sleeve to hit right at my wrist, I don't want it touching my hand at all. I was told the raiders in goat skin OTR would be what im looking for. It'll be here Wednesday this week. I'm ancy to order the TOD though.

Any pictures or testimonials would be greatly appreciated! Some of you have already been very gracious .

Major West

I would order your measurements. If your chest is 42, order 42".

I wouldn't advise sizing down, unless say your chest measured 41. Then it's actually an inbetween size measurment. If you are between a size I would email them and ask for their advise.

Sleeves, order your measurement and hope for the best. I would not subtract any length. 25 inchs sounds right and was the length of the movie jacket arms.

The ToD is more tailored in the gut area. Basically if your waist measurement is more than than you chest it probably won't be a good fit.

VKDG77

Major West said:
I would order your measurements. If your chest is 42, order 42".

I wouldn't advise sizing down, unless say your chest measured 41. Then it's actually an inbetween size measurment. If you are between a size I would email them and ask for their advise.

Sleeves, order your measurement and hope for the best. I would not subtract any length. 25 inchs sounds right and was the length of the movie jacket arms.

The ToD is more tailored in the gut area. Basically if your waist measurement is more than than you chest it probably won't be a good fit.

Thank you major! I wear a 36 waist wise so I was curious of that too. Thank you for your help and the others as well. I'll
Post the goat skin raiders I get here in a few days