Yet another random video thread

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
<iframe id="viddler-ca9c911d" src="//www.viddler.com/embed/ca9c911d/?f=1&offset=0&autoplay=0&secret=89028375&disablebranding=0" width="545" height="349" frameborder="0" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
Oh my gentle Jesus...

HOW?

This was just for fun? Looks like it could have been a damn stunt in a bond film.
Finn?

Finn

Staff member
Wasn't me.

But about two weeks ago, the bike I had outfitted with a KITT style booster jump did go missing from my garage...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m3pLfFvSf6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0Adax4QBEbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a vastly underpopulated country, have to make some use with all that space.

And oh, free, public health care probably helps as well.

The Drifter

One of my county's finest individuals cutting a promo for an up-and-coming amateur boxing match. I knew this guy in school, and he lives in the same town as me.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v6Vq6w4dOKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've included a script for those who wish to read what he says as he talks. Spelling mistakes are not my fault as I tried to stay true to this man's promo.

?I'm Bucky Boyd. I'm comin' to Bluefield, and uh, I think what happened between me and Tree last time, was a defleet frook. :) And, I thank that I had the right opprotunity I...could...beat...da...Tree. I could beat dem hard, and I could beat dem bad.
And, make me more angry, and more angrier! Because of what de did to me in our last match. While I boe down he ug-slugged me in de back of my head. While I wah getting' up. I had da sense to win dat match, but I did not win thanks to da Tree. And did time de Tree...will...FALL!

Listen up, Tree.
You goin' down. De Tree will fall...
On Novemeber knife...
I want you Friday night...
I been dreamin' about you. And, I been dreaming how bad I will beat you in dat ring. >( What you did to me in dat ring in Welch, you will pay. De Tree will fall.
Tree you do not know who you dealin' with. I am de MacDowell County Giant.

I may not be de fastest or de quick-est guy in de turn-munt, but...when I hit you, you will know that cah break bones...
When I hit people, I break bo-...
And all ya'll udder heavyweights be ware, 'cause that jagot is mine...
De jagot is mine. And de flize money...is mine. I'm comin' fer ya'll. I'm comin' fer any heavyweight it gets in my way. Bluefield...

In Bluefield, I will crush anybody...get in the ring wit me. Dat jagot, flize money is mine. I will cwush their heads...like a grape...gasp

I will cwuz my size 15 shoe, straight up yer ass, boy!?

Le Saboteur

And a nice counter point to The Drifter's...ah, friend comes courtesy of the Korean Air Force. This is impressive on many levels. Fellow theatre enthusiasts should get a kick out of it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lZunEARBb6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Apologies for the larger than normal size. The subtitles take up a lot of space. And because there are nattering "technical-ists" out there, that's the South Korean Air Force, the ROK. The DPRK probably couldn't match their production values.

Last edited:

Le Saboteur

I would've been a naturalist in another lifetime. For now though, I must live vicariously through natural history museums and YouTube channels like The Brain Scoop. Fascinating stuff here for those of you who still like to get outside and muck around in the dirt and/or animal guts.

The Philip L. Wright Zoological Museum

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2fw5CkO2HPM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Getting the Wolf

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l-QWxuzuB8E?list=UUkyfHZ6bY2TjqbJhiH8Y2QQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Wolf gets skinned and gutted, too! NSFW. Obviously.

Well, unless you happen to work in a similar capacity. It might be considered safe then.

ListenLiveLong

The Drifter said:
Use the embedding code from Youtube for the video you want, and paste it here.
Alright, Drifter. I'll be sure to use this in the future. Also, I might draw a pic of Brody for you considering that you're a huge fan of him.

The Drifter

ListenLiveLong said:
Alright, Drifter. I'll be sure to use this in the future. Also, I might draw a pic of Brody for you considering that you're a huge fan of him.

I am. He's my favorite character, even more so than Indiana Jones. Thanks, I would like to see it.

Dr. Gonzo

The Drifter said:
One of my county's finest individuals cutting a promo for an up-and-coming amateur boxing match. I knew this guy in school, and he lives in the same town as me.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v6Vq6w4dOKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've included a script for those who wish to read what he says as he talks. Spelling mistakes are not my fault as I tried to stay true to this man's promo.

?I'm Bucky Boyd. I'm comin' to Bluefield, and uh, I think what happened between me and Tree last time, was a defleet frook. :) And, I thank that I had the right opprotunity I...could...beat...da...Tree. I could beat dem hard, and I could beat dem bad.
And, make me more angry, and more angrier! Because of what de did to me in our last match. While I boe down he ug-slugged me in de back of my head. While I wah getting' up. I had da sense to win dat match, but I did not win thanks to da Tree. And did time de Tree...will...FALL!

Listen up, Tree.
You goin' down. De Tree will fall...
On Novemeber knife...
I want you Friday night...
I been dreamin' about you. And, I been dreaming how bad I will beat you in dat ring. >( What you did to me in dat ring in Welch, you will pay. De Tree will fall.
Tree you do not know who you dealin' with. I am de MacDowell County Giant.

I may not be de fastest or de quick-est guy in de turn-munt, but...when I hit you, you will know that cah break bones...
When I hit people, I break bo-...
And all ya'll udder heavyweights be ware, 'cause that jagot is mine...
De jagot is mine. And de flize money...is mine. I'm comin' fer ya'll. I'm comin' fer any heavyweight it gets in my way. Bluefield...

In Bluefield, I will crush anybody...get in the ring wit me. Dat jagot, flize money is mine. I will cwush their heads...like a grape...gasp

I will cwuz my size 15 shoe, straight up yer ass, boy!?

Just in case any of you were dying to know what happened...
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6vge5Louv3w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dr. Gonzo

Sorry for the double post but...

this... this is just too much...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L1JYHNX8pdo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cjbry-mObCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goonie

Captain Kirk and crew pick up a strange signal...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k6Lb3kFwJRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goonie

Hey Doc! Watch out for that... !!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LI-Wq-e480E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goonie

Kids, twerking can be a dangerous thing. Let the professionals like Miley Cyrus do it...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CddMD3QqTFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:whip: (y)

Should be remixed to Alicia Keys' "Girl on Fire".

Goonie

Kimmel twerked us all...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HSJMoH7tnvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well played Kimmel, well played. (y) (y)

Le Saboteur

So, like, Gymkhana 6 dropped today. It's certainly a welcome addition, but it's going to be very, very hard to top Part V. Why? It features an old neighborhood of mine and... well, just watch!

Slay all tires.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LuDN2bCIyus" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
Twist!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YskJJRqRdTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>