partycover-1334618763.jpg

warning-1334602299.jpg

manson-1334602324.jpg

poets-1334602443.jpg

cyclicalcover-1334602611.jpg

postcoital-1334602687.jpg

cyclejump-1334602715.jpg

Gear

I kinda dig it. It does feel like Shia was trying to impress the reader a bit with some self-perceived depth, but I can also tell that the critic, and probably most people here, are biased and feeling the peer pressure.

Overall, interesting read and drawings. I enjoyed it.

(But I do agree; he's big cash, $10 or $20 each? He ain't starvin'!)

Last edited:

Montana Smith

It wouldn't be so bad if he'd done it when he was twelve. But the 2012 date is a giveaway.

Wonder what chapter he shags his mother in?

HenryJunior

The word comic is used incredibly loosely in this context. It seems more like a series of unrelated images that slowly forms into some kind of story. Is each page really note-card-sized-small or the product of unnecessary cropping?

kongisking

Gosh dang it to all heck and back, it's stuff like this that make my defense of guys like Shia seem downright stupid. Maybe I should hop on the bandwagon and just give in...

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
Gosh dang it to all heck and back, it's stuff like this that make my defense of guys like Shia seem downright stupid. Maybe I should hop on the bandwagon and just give in...

With Shia it's like the gameshow Catchphrase. You just have to "say what you see" !

Gear

Wtf?

The theft of lines for his poetry seems simply dishonest, but the plagiarized apologies?..

Is he trolling the media?

Gear

My god. It makes sense, now. Labeouf was the mind behind Obama's citizen papers... All the dots connect.