Any new pics?

Matthew

When the first photo of him in the chair came out, I was astonished, and he looked great in that video from the New Mexico shoot. Then I saw him in New Haven, and I was like "ok, looks good, but not as great as the promos." Then some random pictures came out, looking worse, and now those candid Hawaii pictures...? I'm confused. It's as though he's aged from 50 year old looking in New Mexico to 70 in Hawaii, what is going on? Faith is draining...

DarkArtist81

Indy is human, therefore age will take a toll. I think it will be more humanizing to see him back on the screen and yet still doing everything he can to still be who he is. Age may make you look a bit different but underneath it all you will still be basically the same person. He will have gray stubble and have a bit more wear and tear, but Indy will still be Indy. I like seeing the progression of the character and aging is but another stage that everyone must take in life...even our heroes.

I'm not worried in the slightest and no amount of candid photos or "Harrison not acting.... standing around waiting to shoot" photos will make me think otherwise.

Now if they start talking about Indy fist fighting polar bears and mechanical Nazi robots taking over 50's era America.... Then I will worry. :eek:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
DarkArtist81 said:
Now if they start talking about Indy fist fighting polar bears and mechanical Nazi robots taking over 50's era America.... Then I will worry. :eek:

No, what you really have to watch out for is fluoridation, fluoridation of water.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
spielberg_yale_hat2.jpg

Forgive me. I couldn't resist.

Garrett

The arrow is pointing to that piece of paper in his hand, which happens to be an excerpt from the ancient text.

deckard24

All these pics prove is that Hollywood, and in this case Spielberg are the masters of manipulating images. When you see a cleaned up( full on makeup, color enhanced with polarized lens filters and computer altering) picture of Ford, he's gonna look a lot younger than a candid on set snapshot in direct sunlight that highlights every wrinkle and age spot on his 65 year old body. It's obvious Ford went to great lengths to get in even better shape then he was already in, but that won't erase the ageing of his face that in some more undoctored photos will show how he really looks. A pic like the first one we got of Ford in the chair, was most likely carefully thought out and staged to look oh so candid. Ford does look great for a 65 year old man, but when he's not made up with the finished image being doctored, his age does show.

Eric Solo

His hair makes him look older. He's always had relatively thin hair but it's thinning more. The shots of him on the motorcycle show him looking old. The fedora helps out a LOT.

sarah navarro

harrison_calista_manboobs.jpg

I got this from superficial.com , "When did Harrison Ford grow man boobs? Indiana Jones is supposed to be manly hot, not womanly I have breasts hot. Although I must admit, breasts are pretty hot."

hehehe, i didnt say that

the woman in the back looks really excited

Last edited:

Finn

Staff member
replican't said:
I dunno, but it wouldnt be a fancy cup size, just a plain carpenter's cup.
Well, Ford is a carpenter, for real... so those ARE the "cups of a carpenter"!

NileQT87

:eek: LOL! oh, god. thanks for the best laugh i've had in awhile.

yeah, i remember coming across that superficial.com man boobs thing before. i admit to laughing at some of the blog comments on there.

let's hope harrison doesn't come here! otherwise we're doomed between this thread and the speedo pics (which i just came across a third pic of). :eek: