New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

Rhys135 said:
Got the KOTCS Premium Format Figure today - I love it (y)

l_0f34b321992d47ff93565ff8f2d16b37.jpg

l_4f8cf4ccb319472b8c2105a89b115504.jpg
looks like indy has a few pimples --- what no strident in the jungles of peru?

Kooshmeister

Got a couple of custom Indys from my cousin (he kitbashed and cannibalized several figures to make an "ideal" jacketless Indy for Cairo scenes) as well as three more Russian soldiers.

ROB98374

Mitchellhallock said:
a 3/500 of the Mickey as Indy BIG FIG,

Mine isn't numbered. On the certificate it says, Edition 500, Artist Proofs Three. What does yours say? Does yours have a 3 somewhere else? Mine doesn't say any numbers on the bottom of the statue.
Congrats on everything! They are all cool items!

Montana Smith

Rhys135 said:
Got the KOTCS Premium Format Figure today - I love it (y)

l_4f8cf4ccb319472b8c2105a89b115504.jpg

Glad you like you Premium Indy, Rhys. He must cut an impressive figure. I read about his eyes being yellow - do they really look like that, or is it just the picture?

I'm only glad that I'm not drawn to in-action figures. I'm trying to cut back on my spending! I already cancelled my pre-order for the Sideshow 1/6 KOTCS with fridge - just can't like him enough to fork out all that money. Being spoiled by the quality of Hot Toys is really making me more critical of Sideshow.

Rhys135

Montana Smith said:
Glad you like you Premium Indy, Rhys. He must cut an impressive figure. I read about his eyes being yellow - do they really look like that, or is it just the picture?

I already cancelled my pre-order for the Sideshow 1/6 KOTCS with fridge - just can't like him enough to fork out all that money.

The whites of the eyes do have a hint of yellow, but it's only noticeable when you're up close and personal. I'm no customizer so can't do anything about it, but it doesn't bother me at all, as I can't get enough of admiring and showing off this Premium. Much happier with this than the Raiders one, and I originally disliked the look of this Premium when it was first annouced. It's great how in-hand photos can sell the piece to you better than Sideshow.

I cancelled my fridge figure too. If Play drop the price to £99 or less I'll probably order it though!

Montana Smith

Rhys135 said:
It's great how in-hand photos can sell the piece to you better than Sideshow.

An in-hand picture is worth a thousand Sideshow pictures. I like to see what I'm likely to receive, rather than the perfectly painted example that Sideshow show you.

Rhys135 said:
I cancelled my fridge figure too. If Play drop the price to £99 or less I'll probably order it though!

I read on another forum that people were expecting the 1/6 KOTCS Indy to be over-stocked - even as a limited edition.

Exulted Unicron

Parents came back from a small holiday in Vegas and brought me back some Indy merch for me. I got:

Indy 2010 calendar (saves me having to get one made up)
M&Ms Indy Mug
Raiders of the Lost Ark Mylar photo (its got 2 photos from Raiders and a stat sheet)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Karen Allen autographs and a note on Indy 5!

Just had some of my Official Pix photos signed by the very generous Ms. Allen, for each of my sons and myself. I also asked if she would be available to be part of our 2011 ComiCONN (www.comiconn.com ) in Connecticut as part of a 30th anniversary of "Raiders" in New Haven... she might be unable because of a little film called "Indy 5"... see it for yourself .. more on this on the next IndyCast podcast! Here's hoping it all comes to pass!

KarenAllenautographsandnoteonIndy5.jpg

karenallenlettercloseup.jpg

lao che & sons

That's just great! Post it in the Indy 5 section if you haven't already!:cool:

I'm deffinately sending my karen allen pics over to her autograph adress maybe with a piece of fan mail:) how long did it take for her to get back to you?

Barnett College

That's great news indeed.

What a wonderfull pic, Ms. Allen with hands on her head. I'd never seen it before. Any idea where can we get a nice resolution one of this?

Congrats for those autographs. Green of envy here.:D

Bests
Barnett

Last edited:

EddyW

Mitchellhallock said:
... she might be unable because of a little film called "Indy 5"...

Why is Karen Allen the only one who (for whatever reason) keeps giving us details we don't get from Ford, Lucas or Spielberg? If they announced right now that they'll be shooting in may 2011, I'm sure everything Indy should benefit from that, so why won't they? We could have an ongoing series of lego, sideshow stuff and whatnot from now well untill after the release of the (supposed) film. Oh and please shoot 2 of them back to back, while you're at it Mr. Ford...

Goonie

Goonie said:
Well our local Chapters store never got the books in, so I ordered them thru their website. Saved about $15 in the process. I ordered:
Indiana Jones Omnibus The Further Adventures Volume 2
Indiana Jones Adventures Volume 2
Mystery of the Crystal Skulls
- not an Indiana Jones book, but should go well with the collection.

(y) Should receive the books in a few days.

Got my books today in the mail! (y)

IndyBooks.jpg

Any word on any new Dark Horse comics?

At least there's not too much Indy out right now as Winter Olympics souvenirs are hitting my wallet.:rolleyes: