Favourite Indiana Jones Videogame

What is your favourite Indy game?

• Raiders of the Lost Ark (for Atari 2600)

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Indiana Jones and the Lost Kingdom (for Commodore 64 and Sinclaire ZX Spectrum 128)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: the arcade game (for Atari system 1)

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: the Action Game

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: the Graphic Advencture

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: the Action Game

• Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Votes: 50 39.7%
  • Indiana Jones' Greatest Advencture (for Super Nintendo)

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Instruments of Chaos: starring Young Indiana Jones (for Sega)

• Indiana Jones and his Desktop Advenctures

• Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • LEGO Indiana Jones

• LEGO Indiana Jones 2

• Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

• Total voters

dprog

For me it's Emperor's Tomb since FOA felt more like a Monkey Island game with a skin of Indy.(And some beat'em up parts)

Jarvio

It's a complicated toss-up between 3 games for me lol, and here are the reasons why for each:

Infernal Machine - From a gameplay point of view, this is by far my favourite. That is one heck of a game, has great atmosphere and charm. Unfortunately though, it is full of glitches and freezes. It is the perfect example of a game that needs to be remade. So while it is my favourite, it is simultaneously the one that I can't revisit because it is sadly broken.

Fate Of Atlantis - From a story point of view, this is by far the best. It also has amazing atmosphere, and would make the best movie. However, with it being a point and click game, that isn't particularly my prefered style of gameplay - I prefer the 'tomb raider-esque' style games.

Staff Of Kings - While not my favourite, nor the best story either, it is actually the best overall gameplay experience for me, because it is in my preferred style, and is not plagued with glitches like Infernal Machine. Therefore it's the game I'd most likely revisit. The Panama levels were a beauty.

dprog

Staff Of Kings - While not my favourite, nor the best story either, it is actually the best overall gameplay experience for me, because it is in my preferred style, and is not plagued with glitches like Infernal Machine. Therefore it's the game I'd most likely revisit. The Panama levels were a beauty.
PSP version of SOK ? Since some claim that the PSP version is the best version.

Jarvio

PSP version of SOK ? Since some claim that the PSP version is the best version.
I played the Wii, PSP, and DS version. I mainly refer to the Wii version seeing as it's a home-console version. Controls aside, I really enjoyed it.

PSP version was fine but I don't remember much.

DS version was terrible because of the controls IMO.