Did they find the holy grail?

Orellana

Personally I really dont know if they have found the holy grail, but i think not. If they had, someone would probably already be immortal:D

Finn

Staff member
Hmm... that drink I shared with Master Hemingway shortly before I was due to join the fight against those blasted Franquists did taste a little funny.

TheFedora

Orellana said:
Personally I really dont know if they have found the holy grail, but i think not. If they had, someone would probably already be immortal:D

I am not sure if the immortality legend was something that was added during the Arthurian Legend or not.

Montana Smith

TheFedora said:
I am not sure if the immortality legend was something that was added during the Arthurian Legend or not.

From another post I remembered writing:

Smitty said:
The Grail was a creation of Chrétien de Troyes in his 12th century Perceval, le Conte du Graal. It was distinct from the chalice of the Last Supper, and it was from this salver that a wealth of Arthurian romances grew. The Last Crusade is a continuation of that questing tradition, by merging the myth of the cup Jesus supposedly drank from with the different cup that supposedly caught his blood on cross.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Indy 5 is filming not too far from this guy in Hounslow Heath...

NINTCHDBPICT000626525536.jpg