"What did you get for Christmas?" thread

Goonie

I got:

- Sony Micro Hi-Fi Component System

Movies:
- WALL-E
- American History X
- Scary Movie 3 (got to exchange as I have it already)

- some money

- Global Economic Crisis Survival Kit (probably the best gift I got! (y) ):

JackDaniels.png

It would've been nice if it was Crystal Head Vodka, but hey, free booze! I ain't really complaining!

- Also got a few small trinkets like Hummer brand cologne (made by Elizabeth Arden)
- On the last episode of the Indy Cast I won one of the Uncle Milton Crystal Skull projectors, so that will be a delayed Christmas gift.

Later this week I'll take the gift called "some money" and see if I can find the rest of the ToD wave I'm missing from the Hasbro line. I might also pick-up Dark Knight or Mummy 3 or both.

sarah navarro

- Money
-Indy Calendar
-Raiders Indy figure
-Cemetary Warrior figure
-the Sims 2
-candy
-sweater
-a phone memory card
-stocking junk
(y)

Insomniac

Bamboo blinds
Some Cultural artifacts (Big Buddha head, Buddha shrine, Brass dragon,Indonesian lava mask etc.)
Hellboy II (3 disc set) +Golden Army bust
Force Unleashed
Yellow Submarine mug

Bought myself a wested jacket and todd standard whip

Last edited:

IndyMarion57

1. Indy Fedora

2. KOTSC Photgraphic Journal (I definately recommend this book! It is really awesome and even has scenes that were NOT in the film)

3. Indy Satchel Bag

4. KOTSC DVD -- Yes, I already have it, but I guess I'll keep this just in case something happens to the other, haha --

5. Indy Monopoly Game Set (In a Crate!!)

6. Star Wars Trilogy (Ones with Harrison Ford)

7. Cellphone

8. How To Knit Book/Kit

and a couple little things as well.

NoCamels

Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver. :whip: (y) (y)

Lots of DVDs.

a "redshirt ensign" shirt. It says "Expendable" in the Star Trek font.

indyclone25

heres what i got

clothes ---
two star wars shirts (mark ecko )from macy's
sweater
two indiana jones jones t-shirts
and a indy fedora

electronics ---
ion turntable (for turning your records into mp3s)
recordable cds

toys -----
indiana jones truck (cloth canopy)
indiana jones movie packs from walmart
indiana jones movie packs from target
12 in mutt williams figure
12 in talking indy figure
4 star wars action figures from the 1990s line power of the force

books ------
star wars force unleashed

calendars--------
2 indiana jones calendars
clone wars calendar

dvd-------
last starfighter
dark knight
mummy 3
incredible hulk
pysch season 2

loganbush

I got clothes and electronics and all that good stuff, but I am excited to tell you about what my boss got me. She gave me a People magazine from 1981 with Indy and Marion on it. I also got lots of Indy comic books, many of them from Raiders. And I got the entire Raiders trading card set from '81! It was awesome.

Agent Crab

Lets see...

Movies

Fly me to the Moon
Tropic Thunder
Wall-E
Kung Fu Panda
Disney's Black Hole
Hell Boy II
Hancock

Games
Lego Indiana Jones (DS)
Harvest Moon: Island of Happieness
Sonic Unleshed
Ryusei no Rockman 3: Black Ace

MISC

$50 Best Buy Gift Card
Game Stop Gift Card
Chocolate Covered Cherries

Gear

Agent Crab said:
Disney's Black Hole

Hah ha, it's been a long time since thought of that one.

Gotta love a movie with black wire and total physical improbabilities and impossibilities! (y)

kongisking

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 2-Disc Special Edition: Target Exclusive (FINALLY!!!!!!!!! AWESOME BFs!!!!)

A fedora (not IJ brand, so it doesn't look quite like Indy's, but it's close enough! Yay!)

The Dark Knight 2-Disc Special Edition (LOVE the Joker graffiti all over the box! Genius!)

Hancock 2-Disc Unrated Special Edition (God, this movie kicks ass. John Hancock is hands-down the funniest/drunkest/sympathetic/coolest superhero EVER. Bring on the badass sequel!!!!!!!!)

Batman Action Figure (Dark Knight brand. Not much articulation, but extremely well-detailed!)

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 (I love this show. It's a damn shame that so many aren't bothering to tune in, this program really does deserve to be a hit. I'm so furious at the cold shoulder this fantastic show has been given. Anyway, that's another thread... Season 2 has been great so far, too! Cromartie is so badass! A good ol' fashioned endoskeleton Terminator, no fancy doodads, shape-shifting powers, etc. Just one cold-faced mofo who will even kill his own kind if it gets him closer to the Connors. :cool: )

A few B&N Gift Cards and a $25 Target one. I'm thinking of buying either Hellboy II or The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor with this...suggestions? No, wait, I don't wanna hear any. It'll just give you guys an excuse to beat Mummy 3 to death...:mad: )

Agent Crab

gear guardian said:
Hah ha, it's been a long time since thought of that one.

Gotta love a movie with black wire and total physical improbabilities and impossibilities! (y)

Heh.

PLus.. lets not forget the busted up robot!

Nurhachi1991

kongisking said:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 2-Disc Special Edition: Target Exclusive (FINALLY!!!!!!!!! AWESOME BFs!!!!)

A fedora (not IJ brand, so it doesn't look quite like Indy's, but it's close enough! Yay!)

The Dark Knight 2-Disc Special Edition (LOVE the Joker graffiti all over the box! Genius!)

Hancock 2-Disc Unrated Special Edition (God, this movie kicks ass. John Hancock is hands-down the funniest/drunkest/sympathetic/coolest superhero EVER. Bring on the badass sequel!!!!!!!!)

Batman Action Figure (Dark Knight brand. Not much articulation, but extremely well-detailed!)

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 (I love this show. It's a damn shame that so many aren't bothering to tune in, this program really does deserve to be a hit. I'm so furious at the cold shoulder this fantastic show has been given. Anyway, that's another thread... Season 2 has been great so far, too! Cromartie is so badass! A good ol' fashioned endoskeleton Terminator, no fancy doodads, shape-shifting powers, etc. Just one cold-faced mofo who will even kill his own kind if it gets him closer to the Connors. :cool: )

A few B&N Gift Cards and a $25 Target one. I'm thinking of buying either Hellboy II or The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor with this...suggestions? No, wait, I don't wanna hear any. It'll just give you guys an excuse to beat Mummy 3 to death...:mad: )

I watch that show every week man never missed an episode Cameron is soooooooooooo hot haha.

Little Indy

kongisking said:

Indeed it is. In fact here is one. It's been a little slow but maybe with season 2 finishing up we can talk about the highlights.
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=12217

Insomniac

kongisking said:

No mummy three was awesome!!!
I was very pleased to get the three disc set of Hellboy II because it has about 5 hours of bonus material and came with a mini bust of a Golden Army soldier.

Insomniac

No mummy three was awesome!!!(y) (y)
I was very pleased to get the three disc set of Hellboy II because it has about 5 hours of bonus material and came with a mini bust of a Golden Army soldier.:D

Gear

Nurhachi1991 said:
I watch that show every week man never missed an episode Cameron is soooooooooooo hot haha.

Do they teach kids proper punctuation in the show?

RedeemedChild

Our family was blessed to go to Universal Studios of L.A. California, we were blessed with a Wii which was bundled with Wii Sports and I purchased MySims last week and our whole family enjoys it.

Now I'm looking forward to purchasing the iPod Touch and Nintendo DSi in April.

Rayder

50in HDTV, Now I can watch indy on the big screen, and in high def!!! I got to see my brother and my neice, that was fun because they live far away, and I got a new coat.

Indy Black

Wish I got a HD tv(y)
Spent the week before Christmas in LA with my boyfriend and his family, came home to KOTCS on 2 disc,the rc ant from the Indy cast and found several Indy figures at my local Wal-mart.:D

Indy fan 235

Coronado said:
My entire family's in another country so, seeing as I was to spend Christmas alone, my boyfriend bought me a hotel room for a couple of nights so I could stay right next to Disneyland (I went on the Indy ride sooooo many times), and my dad gave me some money so I could buy nice food, and cocktails, and new hats. :hat:

-Coronado

That is like the best gift ever!:D