Activity Books

indyclone25

JuniorJones said:
Again, Excellent work Moedred. Just another to add...This is a lovely book, prehaps one of my favourites...

HH-Tod.jpg

tod12.jpg

So, give a glad hand to a wonderful band, The ...(Cue Paul, Bruce and Rick) The JAM!

Toda1.jpg
i have a couple of the activity books for temple of doom i will have to get them out and scan them , one was used and the other is unused , one was bought on ebay and the other amazon.:D

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Wow JJ, and you have the other cover for the magazine section? I can't believe they gave away a family vacation. Looks similarly inspired like the "Great Adventurers and their Quests" tv special. Sorry to hear you lost part of your collection long ago, but it seems you've replaced much of it.
indyclone25 said:
i have a couple of the activity books for temple of doom i will have to get them out and scan them , one was used and the other is unused , one was bought on ebay and the other amazon.:D
Is it a book absent from the site? It seems odd they released no activity books specifically for Last Crusade.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Moedred said:
Wow JJ, and you have the other cover for the magazine section? I can't believe they gave away a family vacation. Looks similarly inspired like the "Great Adventurers and their Quests" tv special. Sorry to hear you lost part of your collection long ago, but it seems you've replaced much of it.

Most of it was easy to replace and plus I still had enough to keep sane. The killer was my X-Men, many years of collectiing and *poof*...gone.

moe said:
Is it a book absent from the site? It seems odd they released no activity books specifically for Last Crusade.

...depends on where you are looking!

Anyway, another beauty from the archive.. part facts part activity gem...and yes, it is real!

inaiN.jpg

1334174295276.jpg