Making of Temple of Doom PBS (1984)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Awkward moment at 8:30:
Capshaw: "What are they doing?"
Spielberg: "Glen's testing the bottom of the water because when you land in the... on your tush... he wants to make sure it's okay."
Capshaw: (beat) "I'm landing on my tush?"
Spielberg: "On your back or your tush, which do you prefer?"

Agent Z

muttjones said:
cheers for that. how long till the next part?

rookie ;)

Thanks for the upload Jones! :whip:

Man, poor Kate, dealing with those bugs! :(

Steven: "I've got two more takes with her, that's all I can do." :p

Last edited:

indyclone25

i remember seeing this on nikeloedoen (yeah i know misspelled) back in 1984 i have it on some tape somewhere --- its was only seven minutes long --------

indyclone25

does anyone have a copy of the making of tod?

i would be interested in getting a copy of that , if anyone has it we can work out a trade where i can make you a copy of either , "great movie stunts and the making of raiders of the lost ark" or the "great adventurers and their quests , indiana jones and the last crusade" i will put them on a dvd for you , let me know , thanks , (y)
MARK

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I have the PBS special and the CBS special that was hosted by William Shatner... I bumped off my VHS copies and made a DVD

indyclone25 said:
i would be interested in getting a copy of that , if anyone has it we can work out a trade where i can make you a copy of either , "great movie stunts and the making of raiders of the lost ark" or the "great adventurers and their quests , indiana jones and the last crusade" i will put them on a dvd for you , let me know , thanks , (y)
MARK
Mark, listen to Indy Trivia on Episode 100 for a nice surprise...

indyclone25

Mitchellhallock said:
I have the PBS special and the CBS special that was hosted by William Shatner... I bumped off my VHS copies and made a DVD
any chance you can make another copy mitchell? :D

Stoo

Mitchellhallock said:
The CBS special was called "Heroes and Sidekicks: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom". Like you, I burned my VHS onto DVD but, back in '84, I (stupidly) didn't record the complete show!:mad::eek:

HeroesSidekicks_small.jpg

indyclone25

Stoo said:
The CBS special was called "Heroes and Sidekicks: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom". Like you, I burned my VHS onto DVD but, back in '84, I (stupidly) didn't record the complete show!:mad::eek:
awesome !!!!!!!! pics !!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to get ahold of that show !(y)

the hammer42

I got this "great adventurers and their quests" on vhs somewhere. thats the one hosted by Dennis Weaver.
All the other making of shows I burned on dvd

indyclone25

the hammer42 said:
I got this "great adventurers and their quests" on vhs somewhere. thats the one hosted by Dennis Weaver.
All the other making of shows I burned on dvd
do you have the shatner temple of doom and any chance you could be willing to make me a copy?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Agent Z said:
It seems the making of Raiders is 30 minutes long for commercial-free PBS, while the other 2 specials are about 48 minutes, each a commercial broadcast hour.

Original Making of Raiders of the Lost Ark PART 1/4

Great Movie Stunts: Raiders of the Lost Ark PART 1/6

Original Making of Temple of Doom PART 1/6