what r u eating

xelaman

mmmmmmmmm

hey your the new guy did you post here first

did you say what your eating before introducing yourself

Hawkeye

Does it really matter? I've never formally introduced myself, and I've been posting for months. I'm eating KFC chicken and biscuits.

The_Raiders

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, doesn't matter where he posts, I never introduced myself either. I had pizza rolls and cheetos, then oreos for dessert, pizza rolls and corn dogs with chips is like my main diet, mostly becasue I don't like waiting for food to cook adn there fast :rolleyes:

sarah navarro

The_Raiders said:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, doesn't matter where he posts, I never introduced myself either. I had pizza rolls and cheetos, then oreos for dessert, pizza rolls and corn dogs with chips is like my main diet, mostly becasue I don't like waiting for food to cook adn there fast :rolleyes:
thats a horrible diet!:sick:
Did you use choclate like i told you!!!??
I had chicken and chicken 2 diffrent kinds from a hawaiian place.

The_Raiders

sarah navarro said:
thats a horrible diet!:sick:
Did you use choclate like i told you!!!??
I had chicken and chicken 2 diffrent kinds from a hawaiian place.

Hahahaha!!! Oh yeah I always use chocolate on pizza rolls :rolleyes: if I need anymore cooking advice I'll ask you ;)

Nothing. My refrigerator is emptier than Jean Claude Van Damme's cranium. I have a choice of mouldy cheese,two eggs and half a bottle of Coke.

I don't get paid until Wednesday. Please excuse the rumbling sound.:(

The_Raiders

I just ahd spagetty my mom brought hom from her work, that stuff isn't ment to be eaten, last time I got sick and i only had a little this time and I think I'm starting to get sick again :sick:

sarah navarro

The_Raiders said:
I just ahd spagetty my mom brought hom from her work, that stuff isn't ment to be eaten, last time I got sick and i only had a little this time and I think I'm starting to get sick again :sick:
i dont wish to hear anymore of ths story:)

The_Raiders

sarah navarro said:
i dont wish to hear anymore of ths story:)

hahahahahahaha!!!! Yeah I'll bet you remember last time :eek: I feel fine now. I flushed the rwst of that spaghetty down the toilet, it doesn't deserve to be eaten :dead:

sarah navarro

The_Raiders said:
hahahahahahaha!!!! Yeah I'll bet you remember last time :eek: I feel fine now. I flushed the rwst of that spaghetty down the toilet, it doesn't deserve to be eaten :dead:
yeah i know first hand,NO cafeteria lunch should ever be eaten!!:sick: :p

The_Raiders

sarah navarro said:
yeah i know first hand,NO cafeteria lunch should ever be eaten!!:sick: :p

Really! Espacially the hot dogs, my mom brings those home just becasue the only people who'll eat'em are my cousisn, alot of the food tastes (and sometimes smells:eek: ) like it's been left out for a week before they tossed it in the mocrowave and tried to pass it off as food! :gun: :dead:

sarah navarro

The_Raiders said:
Really! Espacially the hot dogs, my mom brings those home just becasue the only people who'll eat'em are my cousisn, alot of the food tastes (and sometimes smells:eek: ) like it's been left out for a week before they tossed it in the mocrowave and tried to pass it off as food! :gun: :dead:
when i was in elementary school the hot dogs always had a green tint to them:sick: