A High Five for Indy V!

Robyn

Hanselation said:
Ladys and Gentleman,

you expect another Indiana Jones Movie with Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones?
Come on, - be honest:
Nothing new at ComicCon,
Shia just blew just hot air with his "they have cracked the story" because of publicity for Transformers 2,
Producer Frank Marshall knows nothing about it,
Lucasfilm earns much more money with the to me meanwhile boring Star Wars-Franchise

Indy 5? For me this ship has sailed! :(

That's what everyone said about Indy 4 too, but we finally got it.. Of course they can't wait as long as they did for Indy 4, but I do think we'll get atleast one more

James

Hanselation said:
you expect another Indiana Jones Movie with Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones?
Come on, - be honest:
Nothing new at ComicCon

But why did anyone think they would announce something at ComicCon? It's not like they did so back in 2004/05/06. It wasn't until production was already underway that they made the presentation in 2007.

The fact that they're keeping the idea alive is why most fans expect another one. If they had no intentions of making Indy 5, they would just say, "Indy 4 was the final Indy movie." This is what everyone expected them to say all along anyway.

Remember, it was Lucas, Spielberg, and Ford who started the rumors. Even the most die-hard fans assumed Indy 4 would be the end.

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
I can't believe I am bumping this thread. I must have drank the KOTCS koolaid when I started it.

You travel a path left untrod by many on The Raven, Pale Horse. Your hoof prints are compelling.

Udvarnoky

I like it. Pulpy but mysterious, as the best Indy titles are. I like "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" for its pulpiness but it felt a little bit too specific somehow, like if the second movie had been called "Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Thuggee Cult." Even simply changing it to "Kingdom of the Skull" might have made the difference in terms of evocativeness.

But what would the "Edge of Creation" be about?

Mutt’sGirl04

How anyone can say that Marion in KOTCS is a compelling and story advancing character with depth and interest is beyond me.

But I can not take the film canon and believe that Marion in Raiders and Marion in KOTCS as one and the same. The ditzy mom in kingdom
Check this out for some laughs;
Worst Movie Mothers (Honorable Mention)

It’s true - the script of KotCS had some issues…
Marion as her true self (as seen in RotLA,) would be a really cool mother.