Life sized Indy...in LEGO!!!

Adam McDaniel

Hey guys,

I don't know if this is old news or if other pics have been circulating in the forums, but the day before New Year's Eve, my cousin and I visited the big FAO Schwartz store in NYC and we saw this! Behold...

LegoIndy1.JPG

LegoIndy2.JPG

LegoIndy3.JPG

LegoIndy4.JPG

This was truly incredible... Even in Lego, Indy stood a bit taller than me!

They also had a life size Darth Vader, R2D2 and C3PO, and Harry Potter (along with Ron, Hermione, and a VERY large Hagrid).

If you make it to NYC, do yourself a favor and make a visit to this world famous toystore. Though they didn't have any of the new Indy playsets for sale, these lego sculptures make the trip worth it.

Adam

fixer79

Wow, he looks GREAT!
Even better than a LEGO Darth Vader I saw years ago in a toystore in London...

Thanks for the pictures, Adam!

deckard24

Dr.Sartorius said:
They gave him a huge schnoz, didn't they?

It is pretty big isn't it? But then again Ford has a rather large nose. It's not Adrien Brody large, but still it's pretty prominent.

No Ticket

I wanna buy THAT Indy Lego set! haha! That's amazing! (y) I'd like to see a picture of the Darth Vader one too!

Little Indy

Aaaahhhh New York and Time's Square. I was there for New Year's Eve a couple years back. I wonder how much it would cost to buy all the bricks to build one yourself.

jasonwcobb

I love Indiana Jones

:whip: I love Indiana Jones and is my favorite movie.:whip:

QUOTE=Adam McDaniel]Hey guys,

I don't know if this is old news or if other pics have been circulating in the forums, but the day before New Year's Eve, my cousin and I visited the big FAO Schwartz store in NYC and we saw this! Behold...

LegoIndy1.JPG

LegoIndy2.JPG

LegoIndy3.JPG

LegoIndy4.JPG

This was truly incredible... Even in Lego, Indy stood a bit taller than me!

If you make it to NYC, do yourself a favor and make a visit to this world famous toystore. Though they didn't have any of the new Indy playsets for sale, these lego sculptures make the trip worth it.

Adam[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

The_Raiders

wow

Now that is cool!:D Imagine if someone triped and knocked it down, caused a domino effect and knocked others down! lol. :D