Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
It's a comic book trade paperback collection of 4 issues. It's probably the best comic adaption out there. The story is well written and veers occasionally from the video game. My only quibbles: the color style changes for the last chapter, and my copy has 2 pages miscollated.

HovitosKing

Ok cool. I was afraid I'd somehow missed the novelization of this story (for the past 10 years!?) since its publication in '96. It struck me that it could be the graphic novel-type collection of the series, but the site doesn't really make it obvious either way. Again, thanks!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
The comic was alright, but I like Marvel version of Indy better. The stories were more my thing than Dark Horse. Dark Horse had way too much character development.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, somebody slept through Temple of Doom.
s640

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Moedred said:
Wow, somebody slept through Temple of Doom.
s640

Well, that's how I remember it. The pitch battle with The Zombie Thuggee was fantastic!!

Just to put the above into context.

Trident Comics was a comic book publishing company based in Leicester, UK, specializing in black and white comics created by new British talent and reprinting of Dark Horse material. It was formed in 1989 as an offshoot of the company Neptune Distribution, and went out of business in 1992 when Neptune Distribution folded.

Indiana Jones Monthly ran for 3 issues.
img173a.jpg

Last edited:
Relics based on Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

5075847743_41857c1203_z.jpg

Atlantean Horned Idol

€90.00

Here comes this ancient artifact brought directly from some colony of Atlantis or maybe found somewhere in Iceland by Jastro Expedition.

● 14 cm tall / 5½" - 340 gr / 0.75 lb
● Resin covered with real copper leaf.
● Two finishes available: green oxide patina or old copper (video game)

Completely handmade on demand. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to complete. See it in Old Copper. And take a look to the patina detail.

idolo_shop.jpg

doctorfargo

FoA is probably one of the best Indy comics because it's based on a really good story.

Iron Phoenix (based on the canceled sequel to the famous FoA video game) is pretty good too.

Anyone buy one yet?

Rocket Surgeon said:
5075847743_41857c1203_z.jpg

Atlantean Horned Idol

?90.00

Here comes this ancient artifact brought directly from some colony of Atlantis or maybe found somewhere in Iceland by Jastro Expedition.

● 14 cm tall / 5½" - 340 gr / 0.75 lb
● Resin covered with real copper leaf.
● Two finishes available: green oxide patina or old copper (video game)

Completely handmade on demand. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to complete. See it in Old Copper. And take a look to the patina detail.

idolo_shop.jpg