Just Talked to Karen Allen about Indy 5!!!

Dr.Jonesy

Even if KOTCS had poisoned any waters, an Indy V would still be box office gold.

They need to just say "Nah, the last one was it." and move on. Then again, calling the box set the "Complete Adventures" may say that, period.

Yeah, if the three of them, wanted Indy 5 to happen they would have pulled there figure out after Skull was done, nearly 5 years have passed now.(n)

MARION RAVENWOOD & THE THREAT OF INDY 5

Originally posted by Karen Allen

??I, in fact, just talked with Steven Spielberg recently ? we e-mailed back and forth, and I said, ?What should I say? I?m doing this publicity, what should I say if people ask me that question?? And he said, ?It?s in George?s [Lucas] hands! I?m game, Harrison?s game, and now it?s up to George to write the script or to get the script organized, and the story.? And so I think it?s ? they want to do a fifth, from what I understand, but they don?t want to do it just to do it, they want to do it if they can come up with a story that everybody is happy with and that everybody likes.?

AndyLGR

Robyn said:
Thanks for posting this!!:hat: She's one of my all time favorite actresses too!:cool: I don't care what anyone says, I just know she's gonna have a big part in Indy 5!:)
I hope she doesn't. Cut all ties with previous characters and start from scratch I think.