Pre-History and God

fortuneandglory

Don't worry, you're absolutely right, I'm just reflecting for funnies, to lighten the mood a bit.

Or in King James-ese,

Do not fret, thou spake forsooth, I doth reflect for humorous relief, thus to lighten-eth the atmosphere most pleasurably.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
ClintonHammond said:
Organized Religion. It is nothing more than a tool of old fat men, to have power over others. It is a method of social mind control
Whoa, the communists sure missed (and continue to miss) a great opportunity, huh? If I were to lump all atheists together, CH would have some miserable company. So I won't. And we're not all fat.

Back on topic: with whom did Eve's children reproduce? (Genesis 6:1-2) "When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose." Angels and humans, foolin' around, before and after the flood.

And though no one has yet claimed here to believe earth and man are brand new (long threads are confusing) here's some interesting news from the Onion: "Creationist Museum Acquires 5,000-Year-Old T. Rex Skeleton." So there.

fortuneandglory

LOL Moe... you already know the Onion is fake... so I won't say it... LOL!

But yeah, the Angel thing is an interesting thought. Take a look at my genetics explanation...

If Adam and Eve were perfect genetically, then their kids would develop genetic defects independently of each other... therefore they might reproduce *amongst themselves* without problems like three eyes, and missing toes, and maple syrup urine disease, common in communities such as the Amish.

No really, it's a real disease... I did a presentation on it... it's pretty funny.

EDIT: By the way, I live here in Oklahoma, and that picture was doctored.... the only Museum of Natural History in Oklahoma is in Norman... home of those dirty OU people. Heh... I live in Stillwater, where University of Oklahoma people are thought of as satan.

fortuneandglory

This is the theory, and it says Most common ancestor... this however is all based on statistics in genetics... Not to say it's not a good theory, I'm just not so posed to buy it.