Canyon is going to Portugal!

Canyon

Suddenly there was a loud explosion as Canyon hit the water. Bits of debris flew about as she spashed about, holding her fedora to her head. And then she realised, she now had the cross! "Oh", she thought. "Marcus is gonna love this!"...

Oh sorry. I got a bit carried away there. :p

Yes, it's true. Canyon is going away to sunny Lisbon for about 10 days. :) My flight is at 6.00 am tomorrow and I have to be up at about 2.30 am. ;)

While over there I will be meeting up with a dear friend of mine, Fatima, who is also a big Indy/Harrison fan. :D

I'll be back in England on Tuesday 23rd late in the evening, so if I am not feeling too tired from my adventure I will post and tell you all about it.

Also, I hope to get some gear pics taken while I'm over there, and who knows, there may even be a market place. Cairo street scene, anyone?

"In the words of Sallah: I am already missing you". ;)

See you all when I get back! :D

IndyBuff

Have a great trip Canyon and be sure to let us know how everything goes!
And if you do find the cross be sure to send us a picture.;) :whip:

auheuaeahu Lisbon so close and at the same time far from my home :p hope to see as much pics as possible, some great locations in Portugal.

Canyon

Pictures of Canyon's and Fatima's adventure in Portugal!

Well, here they are!

Here's a bit of a taster! ;)

FA412B2C67.jpg

985311220A.jpg

4E52F4B775.jpg

115573207B.jpg

Photos 1-50 here: http://pub46.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=3865709013&album=39660

and photos 51-100 here:
http://pub31.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=2583950333&album=40630

"Jock, start the engines!"

40ED3E4D2A.jpg

"The Ark. If it is there at a shopping mall, maybe it is something that is not meant to be disturbed..."

E48C5B7C04.jpg

849ED9DFA2.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

roundshort

Looks like a blast! Portugal is my #2 place to visit when I get to travel for fun. Your pics look great and I can nto wait to go myself!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Lucky lass!!! Welcome back Canyon! :whip: Looks like you had a great trip..

Violet Indy continues to dream on about becoming a globe-trotter one of these days

indifan101

Dear god it's the lockness MONSTER! Lol! Just pulling ya!;) I'm glad your trip to Portugal was exciting and safe! BTW, what is the capital of Portugal?