What do your usernames mean?

Stoo

jsarino said:
I wanted to go by "Jacques", which is my username at a number of boards, but it was denied on this site. :(
:confused: That's weird. Why?
roundshort said:
In the game of life I always come up a "round" short....
One of your posts, from years ago, said that you were starting to look more round than short. Is that still the case?

Keep in mind the words of David Lee Roth at the 'Us Festival' concert in San Bernardino, California, 1983:

"When you're playin' the game of life, it's not a question of whether you win lose, it's how good you looked, man."

:D

Finn

Staff member
Stoo said:
:confused: That's weird. Why?
Spam filter, most likely. Some bot, somewhere, has attempted to register using that name (and plethora of other common forenames), leading to it being blacklisted.

jsarino

^^^I wonder then, if I now want to change my username to "Jacques", would it still deny me from doing that? Or, in the context of this forum, I wouldn't mind changing it to "Jock", since the names sound so similar. :D

roundshort

Stoo said:
:
One of your posts, from years ago, said that you were starting to look more round than short. Is that still the case?

Keep in mind the words of David Lee Roth at the 'Us Festival' concert in San Bernardino, California, 1983:

"When you're playin' the game of life, it's not a question of whether you win lose, it's how good you looked, man."

:D

Oh I still look good.... but the roundness is a battle - my wife is a chef and imports Truffles so.... the food never stops...

Joe Brody

roundshort said:
In the game of life I always come up a "round" short....

Forget the truffles, what you need is a Stumpy to hand you a box of cartridges.

rio_bravo_still.jpg

Orellana

Mine's Orellana because, as Im sure you know, Orellana was the conquistador that is speculated to have found the crystal skull, but died in the process.:whip: