KOTCS's relation to YIJC

Sankara

His own childhood? *LOL*

Hey, did noticed the trees. Maybe these are the same trees in "YIJC" and KOTCS??? YES!!!!! Now we have link to Young Indy!!! YEAH!!!

Did you noticed the heaven??? Maybe.... :p

only a few more months of this sort of 'logic' left to endure, then we'll see the movie and a thousand threads of frustration will come crashing down, one way or the other. man i can't wait!

Adamwankenobi

Here's another crazy comparison:

Car1.jpg

Car2.jpg

Stoo

Sankara said:
Hey, did noticed the trees. Maybe these are the same trees in "YIJC" and KOTCS???
Hey Sankara, I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who noticed the trees.
There is a tree that is exactly the same as one in "Princeton, February 1916"!
Good eye!:p

Stoo

As matter of fact, it got quite a lot of screen time in 1999's "Lake Placid".
Some really, solid tree presence there...Knowing this, we've got a lot to
look forward to in "Crystal Skull"!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139414/

As a sapling, this tree can be seen in "Creepshow 2"

So, does anyone think that *could* be Indy's car?

metalinvader

Stoo said:
As a sapling, this tree can be seen in "Creepshow 2"

So, does anyone think that *could* be Indy's car?

Creepshow 2 eh? Must have been during the Lake story.

As for Indy's car...If one is his car it's gotta be the green one.I'd hope Indy would never drive a yellow car!:p

Stoo

metalinvader said:
Creepshow 2 eh? Must have been during the Lake story.

As for Indy's car...If one is his car it's gotta be the green one.I'd hope Indy would never drive a yellow car!:p
The photos of the car that I'm talking about are not in this thread, so don't worry about the yellow one.;)
...and, you're right about the "Creepshow 2" segment!

Tennessee Smith

oki9Sedo said:
Ford wouldn't have cameo-ed in the damn thing, which means he couldn't have disliked it.

I agree. I really hope something is mentioned in a line or something athat would conect the 2 series. Maybe Indy discussing fighting during WWI or something.

Adamwankenobi

Well, at the link provided in another thread, I spotted Indy's binoculars he got from Theodore Roosevelt in "British East Africa, September 1909". Problem is, he gave those to his African friend at the end of that episode. :rolleyes: (n)

It also shows an item said to have been a gift from Bronislaw Malinowski from "Treasure of the Peacock's Eye". I haven't seen that one in a while, so can anyone tell me if he gives Indy a gift of some kind in that episode?

And of course, his diary can be seen in the top image.

Last edited: