****ing Wallmart

snake_surprise

Deckard said:
It makes perfect sense all those problems you said, people who can't pay there rent or people who don't make enough, There all in the same categorey. The Not my problem category. And allow me to vocalise my disgust for your disgust.
Wow.
You must be a Republican.
(Yes, I am joking. In a way...kinda. Seriously though, it is your problem, but that is a different debate for a different day on a different forum). :)

Deckard said:
Again because Im not starving or poor I can't complain? Sorry I dont think so...
No, you cannot complain because the toys are not supposed to be sold until May 1st...get over it.

Deckard said:
And Im with you, Lets go to Speilbergs right now, Ill drive. ;)
I hope you got my sarcasm, though. I am trying to point out a comparison with all this silliness.

And even if we could demand to see it, I would be scared that if the film sucked, that would be a terribly long trip home. :)

Vance

Internet Testicles

Deckard said:
I agree Vance, Nurhacci handled the situation poorly, but because he is complaining about legos instead of starving to death he isn't allowed?

I think that the mindset of him being a 'hero' for standing up to 'the man' (Wal*Mart) is laughable and shows a profound immaturity. I think that showing this much ire, to the point of being kicked out of a store, over toys which are two weeks away from release anyway shows a profound stupidity. And I think that using a pretty pat sob story as an excuse for his terrible behavior in the situation is pretty pathetic.

So, really, I guess I don't like what I'm hearing. Oh, he's got the right to vent, to be sure, but no one is saying that... but we get the right to vent too, and point out just how idiotic this really is.

Deckard

snake_surprise said:
Wow.
You must be a Republican.
(Yes, I am joking. In a way...kinda. Seriously though, it is your problem, but that is a different debate for a different day on a different forum). :)

No, you cannot complain because the toys are not supposed to be sold until May 1st...get over it.

I hope you got my sarcasm, though. I am trying to point out a comparison with all this silliness.

And even if we could demand to see it, I would be scared that if the film sucked, that would be a terribly long trip home. :)

Not Republican, Just came to the realisation that others aren't worth it, People will thank you and forget you before you leave. I care about me, my family and my friends, thats it.

I never complained about not getting toys tho? I'm complaining about not being able to complain. :p

and Of course I got the sarcasm, but lets do it anyway, I'll bring a bottle of Whiskey and we'll get Steven so drunk, we'll convince him he has to show us the film.

Vance said:
I think that the mindset of him being a 'hero' for standing up to 'the man' (Wal*Mart) is laughable and shows a profound immaturity. I think that showing this much ire, to the point of being kicked out of a store, over toys which are two weeks away from release anyway shows a profound stupidity. And I think that using a pretty pat sob story as an excuse for his terrible behavior in the situation is pretty pathetic.

So, really, I guess I don't like what I'm hearing. Oh, he's got the right to vent, to be sure, but no one is saying that... but we get the right to vent too, and point out just how idiotic this really is.
I didnt call him a Hero or ever once complain about toys, just standing up for his right to be an angry man, plain and simple. I like angry controversial people.

Nurhachi1991

Dude see now im getting pissed off its not a sob story its my life right now and im an angry person ok i was mad when it happened but im fine now and i stated

I acted like an idiot and made a fool of myself

So **** off

and Vance i hope you never lose your house or anything bad happens to you because it sucks man all i can say

Vance

Internet Testicles

Nurhachi1991 said:
i understand people have had problems and im not saying mine are worse than anyone elses many people have worse than me but mine are bad enough and im not gonna take anymore **** than i already take

Well, you better, else you might as well jump off the bridge now and have done with it. Life has riches and rewards more than you can begin to imagine now, but it ain't easy to deal with. The only thing you can expect the world to give you is crap, everything else is what you make of it.

And, right now, all you're making is excuses.

You want better? Grow up, take some responsibility, and figure out what battles in life are really worth fighting. Getting kicked out of Wal*Mart over some Legos and then bragging about it on the internet was not exactly a positive step for you.

If you can't figure that out, then no one else can help you.

Vance

Nurhachi1991 said:
and Vance i hope you never lose your house or anything bad happens to you because it sucks man all i can say

Oh, that's so funny.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest on who's had it rougher, but, at age sixteen, my father was on wife number four.

There's always a bigger fish.

Nurhachi1991

Vance said:
Well, you better, else you might as well jump off the bridge now and have done with it. Life has riches and rewards more than you can begin to imagine now, but it ain't easy to deal with. The only thing you can expect the world to give you is crap, everything else is what you make of it.

And, right now, all you're making is excuses.

You want better? Grow up, take some responsibility, and figure out what battles in life are really worth fighting. Getting kicked out of Wal*Mart over some Legos and then bragging about it on the internet was not exactly a positive step for you.

If you can't figure that out, then no one else can help you.

i wasnt bragging dude did i ever say i was joe cool for getting kicked out? no i said what happened and my friend was laughing at me yeah i said was cooler than the fonz there

Nurhachi1991

Vance said:
Oh, that's so funny.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest on who's had it rougher, but, at age sixteen, my father was on wife number four.

There's always a bigger fish.

Vance you dont care about my situation i dont care about yours im sure it was horrible for you im not saying anything otherwise

your not getting into a pissing contest?

Theres always bigger fish? sounds like it to me

Deckard

Nurhachi1991 said:
remember dont talk about fight club

Sorry I thought I was talking to myself. :p

I think the important thing at the end of the day is we are all Indy fans, and seeinga s we all have computers, Im going on a limb to say none of us really have it bad. Anyway I enjoy a spirited arguement and would defend Vance or Snake in the same posistions, I think the important thing is we all find common ground which is that Women shouldn't be allowed to vote. :eek: LoL j/k sorry had to say something really contriversial before I went to bed. :cool:

Nurhachi1991

Deckard said:
Sorry I thought I was talking to myself. :p

I think the important thing at the end of the day is we are all Indy fans, and seeinga s we all have computers, Im going on a limb to say none of us really have it bad. Anyway I enjoy a spirited arguement and would defend Vance or Snake in the same posistions, I think the important thing is we all find common ground which is that Women shouldn't be allowed to vote. :eek: LoL j/k sorry had to say something really contriversial before I went to bed. :cool:

lol well said Deckard

Vance

Nurhachi1991 said:
Theres always bigger fish? sounds like it to me

In fifth grade I was beaten out in writing contest by a girl in my class. She was a boat person and wrote about her experiences on sneaking onto a fishing trawler with her family at the age of six. That tops me.

"Always bigger fish." It means that no matter how good or awful you think things are for you, someone else likely has a better story.

Deckard

Vance said:
In fifth grade I was beaten out in writing contest by a girl in my class. She was a boat person and wrote about her experiences on sneaking onto a fishing trawler with her family at the age of six. That tops me.

"Always bigger fish." It means that no matter how good or awful you think things are for you, someone else likely has a better story.

Oh yea, Well I was adopted after being miscarried, then my real parents turned into werewolves and were hunted down. I was adopted by crab fishermen and tossed overboard only to have to raise myself. I ate nothing but sand and my right arm for 19 years until being rescued by a plane that crashed into Harvard, where I was promptly rejected from attending due to werewolf heritage. Ya'll don't know what the game is. :cool:

Deckard

Nurhachi1991 said:
yeah thats worse than the time i fought that german mechanic that nicked my car :)

mo_46.jpg

?