Indy Halloween costumes

InexorableTash

Joe Brody said:
Minus 1 style point for the water bottle in the foreground.

Yeah, I gave the photographer grief about that. The wife says :p - but she was my Betty so I can't complain too much - va va voom!

(I'm sure there's a site like "therocketgear.net" or something that would pick it to pieces! It's not very screen or comic accurate.)

Indy's brother

I actually took the plunge and did a quicky thrift-store Indy this year:

1005370_10201368258782620_733203351_n_zps2c0c5e48.jpg

1395924_10200677165800958_645018669_n_zps2eceaaed.jpg

Billy Ray

Sorry for digging up this old thread, but I am putting together an Indy costume for a contest at work. Not striving for perfect screen accuracy, but close enough...on a budget. I already had some gear (hat, whip, satchel, gun belt, and replica Webley...which I sadly can't take to work) and a passable pair of pants. My jacket is all sorts of wrong. It looks good hanging with my gear, but not really when wearing it. Still, I don't think anyone at work will know the difference. I picked up a web belt yesterday and I have a shirt on the way from ShopDisney. I was just going to wear my work boots, but found a pair of boots at Macy's today for $20.00! They aren't Aldens, but again "close enough" for a work costume contest I guess. Anyway, I'm not much a-of a dressing up in a costume guy...my wife kind of talked me into it. Not gonna lie, I am a little excited LOL. If I ever figure out a way to post pictures on here again I'll throw some up when I have everything together.