View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 01:16 AM   #280
Sea Monarch
IndyFan

Location: In a canyon, opening up an Ark of whoopa## on some goosestepping morons
BTW, thanks for remembering, Forbidden Eye! I'm glad I'm not the only one. And yes, it is kind of amazing and sad, or at least Bitter Sweet how fast time flies. Still trying to wrap my mind around how quickly this last decade flew by for me.

I remember the summer that brought me Crystal Skull, The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk and Viva La Vida, new friendships and new memories like it was 2 or three years ago.

I also remember, when the big 3 in George Lucas's camp proclaimed they plan to "Fordge" a 5th Indy adventure, and that they were just working on a story, I was thinking, "okay, well hopefully it won't be more than five or six years from now Max. But if its 8 years or more, I don't know if I'll even be interested then, or if it's such a good idea at that point."

Didn't think I'd have to wait this long again, but despite what I thought then, I'm still open to it if it's done right and still excited to see Indiana Jones on the big screen at least one more time!

I would love it if they have a good enough story to justify making it a two-part story and filming it back to back or simultaneously!
Sea Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote