The Spalko Sexiness Thread

Michael24

Stoo said:
Thanks for the tread, The Man, because I've been meaning to mention this for awhile.
Allow me to be candid here...

In my opnion, the character names have been mixed up. Blanchett's name should have been "Mutt"
since that's exactly what she looks like in the "Skull" photos.:sick:(n) What's with the haircut?:confused:
Normally, I like bobbed cuts on some women but Spalko's hair looks out of place for a late '50s Russian.

(Insert foghorn/dog barking sound effects here...)

Just the opposite for me. Spalko's haircut is a style that I normally don't care for at all on women, but something about it just, well, drives me wild. :whip:

More lovely Cate...

8518st6.jpg

(y)

commontone

Hm, what's that pic from Michael24?

I think Cate is capable of looking pretty sexy, but she looks more like an "attractive normal person" to me in real life situations like interviews. Even then, though, she does have a certain spark in her eyes, a certain fire to her.

Apart from her looks, she can definitely act sexy. I'm expecting Spalko to have a kind of slinky, disarming walk that's both very sexy and very domineering.

Michael24

According to the site where I found it, it was from a Donna Karan ad campaign that ran in Vanity Fair in the Fall of 2003. Judging from that pic, I think she would have made a superior Aeon Flux compared to Charlize Theron.

I see what you mean about the "attractive normal person" feeling she gives. I think that's very present in this pic.

1625321457mm8.jpg

(y)

marky_77

obviously very hot in those photo shoots, and still hot with the short hair and in that uniform. in a word, hot!

Kingsley

In Indy's world, I think only Elsa Schneider falls clearly into the 'sexy' category.
Spalko isn't sexy. But that machine gun picture isn't far from it!

Stoo

The Man said:
If you think the Spalko headgear is bad...
I still haven't seen the Dylan movie!
Too bad, you didn't make a poll. Here's the tally thus far:

Hot: 18 - Perhillion, metalinvader, Deckard (?), Michael24, -Jones-, blueseattle, DocWhiskey, Indy4fan,
Indy Chic, xVendetta17x, Mickiana, commontone (?), Agent Z (?), marky 77, Kerunnos, Non Stop, oki9Sedo,
Adamwankenobi
Not: 3 - crowmagnumman, Stoo, Kingsley
On the Fence: 3- The Man, No Ticket (?), crauky (?)

Some weren't exactly clear, so feel free to change the numbers if you want.
I guess it doesn't really matter considering it's a landslide in the HOT category.

(Insert howling dog sound effect here.)

Last edited:

SterankoII

From what I've read her character is scary not sexy but even that could be a turn on.

I've seen some recent pics of Cate in public after she just gave birth and man she looks good. Even with just a surgical mask covering the lower half of her face in Hot Fuzz she's stunning! Those eyes.

Stoo

SterankoII said:
Even with just a surgical mask covering the lower half of her face in Hot Fuzz she's stunning! Those eyes.
Because below her eyes is where everything starts going horribly wrong. Look at the 2nd photo in the 1st post.
They may very well zoom in on one cheek and dissolve to a map/red line sequence, there is so much space.

In the 1st photo that Michael24 posted in #8, with the red blouse and glasses, she looks great!
You can put all the sexy clothes you want on her (which grey, utilitarian, Soviet clothes are not)
but if the makeup isn't right...she's not very attractive. Mind you, a woman's personality can add
to their sexiness but from a physical point of view...Spalko is a HOWLER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXko2YCuZa8