Ah, Venice...

westford

Right now I've got a mental image of Ameera surrounded by photos, smacking a malfunctioning scanner, and muttering "I'm working on it, I'm working on it..." ;)

Magda

I don't have access to a scanner right now. I don't even have a computer of my own until I go back to the U.S.!

Battleflail

My other half is going to Italt in November. I printed out the map of "Where they walked..."(Moment of silence). she will have digital camera so maybe the pics will capture some of the same locations. "That doesn't look like a church..."

Magda

Okay, update on the picture status...

Yeah, I know, I said I would have them up some time this month. However, I still don't have access to a scanner, and I still have to develop the film (I'll probably throw in some pictures of Poland). Since my vacay funds are officially spent, I have to resort to getting a loan from my parents.

And, just in case some of you are impatient, click here to see some pictures of Italy taken by a professional travel photographer.

Last edited:

Raffey

Still it may go away when Gilles eventually upgrades! :p

You might want to wait a second unless you decide to just link to your own photo storage site.

Anyway, looking forward to the pics. I haven't seen Venice in over 10 years.

Magda

I'm not sure if I have any good pictures of Venice. I spent half of the time waiting for the rain to stop pouring and the manholes to quit flooding St. Mark's Square. LOL

Yep, they're all going on a pic storage site. I'm not relying on The Raven. ;)