Favorite Scene In Indiana Jones 4

TheMutt92

Favorite scene? Can't really choose, somewhere between the following:

The Warehouse
Atom Bomb
Bike Chase
Jungle Chase

Probably the Jungle Chase though, but still not sure.

EddyW

I'd say the opening of the film, including the old-school logo. The warehouse was cool, after that they lost me.

indyrcks

When Indy was in the quick sand and when he realised he is a father why didn't you make him finish school.

At the end when Indy calls Mutt Junior like I loved that scene and the happy ending.

but they shouldn't have had a sci fi element in it it was unneccesary oh well maybe they will make the fifth one better but I wouldn't say I hated Indy 4 but they should have made it more exciting but Indy is in a new era so we have to accept that

the scene where Indy complains about a situation as being intolerable like Henry Jones Sr in The Last Crusade :D

The Mutt monkey scene like spiderman it was classic:D

When Indy and Marion were arguing:D

When Mutt was about to put Indy's hat on and Ford just walked and took the hat like as if saying not yet slick:D

When Marion said Indiana Jones bout time you showed up:D

The waterfall scene like why no injuries there could have been a trap there oh well :confused:

well I hope there will be a fifth Indy :D

Crusade>Raiders

Mutt/Spalko sword fight. That, plus the John Williams music, put this huge smile on my face that I believe only Indiana Jones movies can ever do.

jamesdude

Marion: He's your son....
Indy: My Son?
Marion: Yep
Indy:.....WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU MAKE HIM FINISH SCHOOL? :mad:

i cracked up big time at that part

JackBurton said:
I love the Doom Town Scene.
It's pretty weird to see Indy in such an environment and on the other hand so cool. And yes, I like the whole Fridge scene. (y)

Whoa, that's exactly what I thought when I saw that scene. It was such a contrast to the enviroments we usually see Indy in. I really dug Doomtown.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
The quicksand scene for me, was just priceless. The wedding ending was I thought a scene that worked well. I loved the stairs bit. The motorcycle chase was definitely a lot of fun to watch. Also the truck bit where they have a family feud, was quite funny.

agentsands77

My favorite scene is by far the Doomtown sequence. It's the most creative, interesting bit in the whole film, has some great visuals, and despite its absurdity and inherent tongue-in-cheek quality it manages some real tension. (y)

Darth Vile

agentsands77 said:
My favorite scene is by far the Doomtown sequence. It's the most creative, interesting bit in the whole film, has some great visuals, and despite its absurdity and inherent tongue-in-cheek quality it manages some real tension. (y)

Whilst I enjoy the rest of the movie considerably... I 100% agree with your comment. :)

Benraianajones

I liked the retracting stairs - wish it was longer though, and Irina's scene in the tent where she reveals the master plan to the eerie lighting, and Indy's forced to stare at the skull.

AtomicAge

Benraianajones said:
I liked the retracting stairs - wish it was longer though, and Irina's scene in the tent where she reveals the master plan to the eerie lighting, and Indy's forced to stare at the skull.

Yeah I loved the communist plot to take over the minds of unsuspecting Americans. It's just like the plot of the pod people in Invasion of the Body Snatchers, which was by all accounts an analog for communists.

Doug

Benraianajones

AtomicAge said:
Yeah I loved the communist plot to take over the minds of unsuspecting Americans. It's just like the plot of the pod people in Invasion of the Body Snatchers, which was by all accounts an analog for communists.

Doug

Yeah, and what makes it better was it actually was a real life plan of sorts for them- minus using the crystal skull for it.

martinland

Mr.Skidmarks said:
Whoa, that's exactly what I thought when I saw that scene. It was such a contrast to the enviroments we usually see Indy in. I really dug Doomtown.
What really really made me smile from one ear to the other was the moment(s) in this sequence when he only got ten seconds left and had this wonderful desperate Indy-look on his face, combined with his body language.

That was truely priceless - remember him glimpsing underneath the fireplace for hiding? *grin* :whip:

Raiders of Clay

The opening warhouse scene of course. Although one part sticks out. The part when he is fight the soviet with the huge chain. Indy somehow wraps the chain around the dudes neck , punches him off a ledge. Then takes the other side of the chain, swings under the ledge, and kicks the soviet through a window. Super BADASS.(y)