The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

Randy_Flagg

I figured that, Ren... I was just making one of my typically stupid remarks. You should have learned by now to ignore me.

Webley

Randy_Flagg said:
Thanks, but I don't feel like bashing my face just so I can wear a fedora. But thanks again for the advice.

[/B]
Mr. Flagg your to funny. and your photo is cool you should get the hat.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Here's a brand new pic of me (pretty bad also):

ville.jpg

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Sorry Canyon, but you look exactly like the guys/gals in <a href="http://www.indygear.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5992">this thread</a>. :D

Canyon

VP said:
Sorry Canyon, but you look exactly like the guys/gals in <a href="http://www.indygear.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5992">this thread</a>. :D

VP, I would appreciate if you were a bit more careful with the things you say. You may think what you said is humourous, but I'm afraid I find this type of comment very hurtful.

Canyon

Re: Smooth Move...

Renderking Fisk said:
Good Job, VP? **** off the woman voted the 'FRIENDLIEST RAVENER'. Lets see you in your gear VP? or are you already in that thread you posted a link to and just had to share your embarrasment?

Just picking on you so you?ll know how Canyon might feel due to your insensitivity.

Ah Fisk, you defended me! Thank you! :D

<small>Suave, real suave....</small> ;)

Finn

Staff member
Hey, I thought that spoiling the image of us Finns was <i>my</i> private right around here...

Magda

Judging by the smiley face in his post, I'm sure VP did not mean for his comment to sound vicious. :rolleyes:

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Re: Smooth Move...

Renderking Fisk said:
Lets see you in your gear VP? or are you already in that thread you posted a link to and just had to share your embarrasment?

No, I just have that one lousy fedora and a Finnish Army gas mask bag. And the fedora is even too small. When I get a credit card and enough funds I'll order an Akubra.

And I was joking, I already apologized and my post even had a 'BIG GRIN' smiley. BTW Canyon, do you have a bit lighter pic? All your currently gear looks black.

Finn: Where's your pic? Everybody on the first two pages talk about your pic, but I haven't seen any.

<small>Besides, everybody knows that Finns are always drunken, they always swear and they always stab someone or make a suicide.</small>

Finn

Staff member
Re: Re: Smooth Move...

VP said:
Finn: Where's your pic? Everybody on the first two pages talk about your pic, but I haven't seen any.
Unfortunately I'm working for a government organization that was not too happy when finding out that one of their agents was making himself recognizable all over the Internet so they forced me to take it off... :p