For TRUE Indy fans!

Adamwankenobi

*Adamwankenobi draws his revolver and nonchalantly shoots Kingsley. But the bullet hits Kingsley's Young Indy DVDs, which were hidden in Kingsley's jacket. Kingsley removes them and stares at them. In horror, Adam runs and hides.*

metalinvader

Adam does get props for shooting a Young Indy dvd.Every TRUE fan shoud destroy at least one Young Indy dvd.

While we are at it...All TRUE fans should burn every copy of their Indy novels and comics...Those arn't canon.

The Peril at Delphi shall burn!

00Kevin

Indyfan
tocksic said:
This thread is dedicated to the TRUE fans of Indiana Jones! Those who truely can indicate what?s canon or not! Those who are totally entitled of complaining about every pixel of the released pictures! Don?t you liberal ?I don?t care if the bag strap is under the jacket?-fools dare to post in this thread!!! You would have to face the curse of Kālī! And I know how to spell Kālī correctly, because I am a TRUE fan! So all you wannabe-fans stop reading RIGHT NOW!

?

You?re still reading!

?

Ok my fellow TRUE fans, we should be undisturbed now. I scared the hell out of those so called ?fans? - they?re all like little girls.

Well? what I want to talk about today, is that we should found an association. The Indiana Jones TRUE Fan Association. Short: IJTFA. The main goal of the IJTFA is to get rid of those liberal wannabe fans! I don?t care if they become a pain in the neck for those Star Trek or Lord oft he Rings freaks! But they shall no longer be the stumbling block on our way to the holy eternal fandome of Indiana Jones!

Other goals the IJTFA wants to achieve:

• start a petition that Mr. George Lucas apologizes for the so called "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles", wich the IJTFA knows is not canon! We have proof!
  • all Indiana Jones novels, comics and games must be banned from the international market (except those incontrovertible based on the movies)
  • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull must be shown to the IJTFA management before it hits theatres to assure the quality is right and the movie does not interfere with our vision of the franchise
  • The IJTFA will repeatedly articulate its dislike for Mr. Sean Patrick Flannery

But first of all I want to introduce the official IJTFA hymn:

Furthermore I would like to show you the offical IJTFA shirt. This you can wear on may 22. It will show everyone in the theatre who to ask about hardcore-indy-trivia. Like what gum Harrison Ford was chewing 3 hours before shooting the 8th take of the truck chase.

ijtfaxq7.jpg

Show your TRUE Indiana Jones fanatism and enlist today!

You will get a free IJTFA shirt and 10 copies of the ?Young Indy? DVDs to burn in your fireplace while singing the IJTFA hymn.

p.s.: We are watching you Shia LaBeouf! One wrong thing and Kālī destroys your bumblebee!

are you drunk?

Kingsley

Why are the founders of a cult able to judge others without being judged themselves? :mad:

What credits has tocksic shown to dictate who is a TRUE Fan? I propose Sankara as the NEW leader... he has shown us the light much time before!

And I should be burnt at the stake like an heretic for bringing blasphemic images to this thread, but I came to proclaim there is a lot of hypocrisy between the members of the IJTFA :dead:

metalinvader

Kingsley said:
Why are the founders of a cult able to judge others without being judged themselves? :mad:

What credits has tocksic shown to dictate who is a TRUE Fan? I propose Sankara as the NEW leader... he has shown us the light much time before!

And I should be burnt at the stake like an heretic for bringing blasphemic images to this thread, but I came to proclaim there is a lot of hypocrisy between the members of the IJTFA :dead:

Tocksic posts in the Young Indy form how can be called a TRUE fan...A TRUE fan who posts in the Young Indy forum is sleeping with the enemy! I declare mutiny on the IJTFA untill Sankara takes over as the leader of the IJTFA,The TRUEST of the TRUE fans!

Aaron H said:
TRUE fans are members of the Raven Bar, with post count exceeding 150.

You're... :( you're saying that... that... I'M NO TRUE FAN... :(
Now I'm... I AM DISTRAUGHT... you've hurt my soul, I'm gonna cry, you see? :(

I'm sooo depressed... :( :(

Aaron H said:
It is only in close shots...the scar comes and goes, like the tide. Long shots typically don't have the scar. (Zoom on DVD is a lovely thing)

But here comes my revenge!!! You Guilty!!!!
You said that "Zoom on DVD is a lovely thing"... this means you indeed possess at least one of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles DVDs, and you even watched it!!! But that's blasphemy!!! :mad: No TRUE fan owns those DVDs, unless with the clear intention of burning them in sacrifice!!!! Muhahahahaha!!! [evil laughter]

:D :D

ReggieSnake

The Stranger said:
But here comes my revenge!!! You Guilty!!!!
You said that "Zoom on DVD is a lovely thing"... this means you indeed possess at least one of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles DVDs, and you even watched it!!! But that's blasphemy!!! :mad: No TRUE fan owns those DVDs, unless with the clear intention of burning them in sacrifice!!!! Muhahahahaha!!! [evil laughter]

:D :D
I belong to the pure, unspoiled class of those who have not even seen the YIJC, much less own the DVDs, making me worthy to be called a TRUE fan ! (I guess that's one of the few good thing about that fact.:rolleyes: )

Indy_Chic

And....only a TRUE Fan would bump this thread! ;)

Kingsley said:
Here comes the GUERRILLA!!

seantitle.JPG

What will the IJTFA do with this infiltration? :eek:

Oh man that is gonna give me nightmares for the rest of my life! :eek:

WillKill4Food

ReggieSnake said:
I belong to the pure, unspoiled class of those who have not even seen the YIJC, much less own the DVDs, making me worthy to be called a TRUE fan ! (I guess that's one of the few good thing about that fact.:rolleyes: )
Aha! I too am one of those CHOSEN fans that have resisted the temptation of watching the heresy as contained in the... God is trying to keep me from typing the acronym...Y...I...JC. I have been able to resist and all true fans will escape the temptation and live forever!(y)
Wait, was that a little dramatic?:rolleyes: ;)

Deckard

I saw the opening of the Blues episode on the History Channel one morning w/ Harrison, but as soon as it cut to Sean I shut my eyes and blacked out. When i woke up my living room was on fire, there was a gaping hole in my roof, and all of the electronic devices in my house had exploded. True story.

tocksic

Kingsley said:

:eek: blasphemy! BLASPHEMY! I SHALL CURSE THY SOUL!

Sankara

@Kingsley
I'M still your leader since a loooong Time... !!! (y)

Now, you chosen people - it is time to celebrate!!! I know it's long time ago... BUT:

In the house of Dr. Jones in KOTCS is NO picture of "Remy" or anybody else from "YIJC"!!!

;)

Adamwankenobi

Kingsley said:
Here comes the GUERRILLA!!

seantitle.JPG

What will the IJTFA do with this infiltration? :eek:

He looks like Hayden Christensen there. :p

Deckard said:
I saw the opening of the Blues episode on the History Channel one morning w/ Harrison, but as soon as it cut to Sean I shut my eyes and blacked out. When i woke up my living room was on fire, there was a gaping hole in my roof, and all of the electronic devices in my house had exploded. True story.

That brings up an interesting debate. Can a TRUE fan accept Harrison's cameo as canon? :p

Sankara said:
In the house of Dr. Jones in KOTCS is NO picture of "Remy" or anybody else from "YIJC"!!!

AHA! You have knowledge of a YIJC character! You are unpure!

kongisking

This thread is utterly stupid, insulting, hurtful, biased, stereotypical, racist, un-accepting, emotionally disheartening, and selfishly cruel to all us casual fans and newcomers by declaring us 'impure.' You people are sounding like Voldemort now:

"Stupid mudbloods don't deserve to carry wands! You have no right, muggle-born scum, to be with our kind. You are a disgusting infection, and we will stamp you out!"

Very, very hurtful...:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

True Indy fans should avoid this thread will every ounce of their being, instead of bullying and beating down on us newcomer/neutral fans. Every person that agrees with this tyrannical Nazi-like "master race" equivalent of fanship is doomed to hate KOTCS. Please people, AVOID THIS THREAD! It's seeding your minds with cruel, bully-like ideas and selfish feelings.

Honestly, guys, this really, really, really, hurts me...I have been depressed for days now. I wonder when the suicides will start...