Football - 2012 The Pale Horse League?

Pale Horse

Staff member
And so it begins...

ben_elvis-500x332.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7zuUIhv8z3M?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

roundshort

Sorry been away. Have had a busy week, quitting my old job, stating a new company and meeting with my first 4 clients. I did have a chance to take a good weeks vacation, in Colorado no less. The first four days all I heard about was how bad the Steelers looked and with Peyton it will be a Broncos 49ers SB this year. Then on Sunday the Steelers whipped up on the J-E-T-S, and a few people said well the Steelers are not so bad. Then after a few Peyton (not his brother with two rings, like Ben) Manning, all of the Bronco fans left.... Just like a AFC championship game a few years ago.....

Life is good. Like an old friend said, it is never as good as it seems or as bad..

I Don Quixote

goodeknight said:
Can I take Mola Ram for quarterback...
temple-of-doom-molaram-flaming-heart.jpg

Indy as wide receiver...
harrison-ford-as-indiana-jones-in-raiders.jpg

Sallah as tackle guard...
_4954.jpg

Pat Roach, Pat Roach, and Pat Roach as linebackers...
272.jpg
Giant_Sherpa.jpg
Chief_Guard.jpg
Gestapo_agent.jpg

Short Round as safety...
ShortRound.jpg

...and I guess we need a waterboy, too...though anyone else would be better...
muttwilliams.jpg
... or ... http://lh4.ggpht.com/-uExFSK6iSF4/TnosuOqpDeI/AAAAAAAAAB
Q/P4KWKAMwRKo/s640/bobby%252520boucher.jpg

Adam Sandler. He's cooler. (No pun intended.) Plus, when he starts playing football, we'll use Mutt for backup.

Pale Horse

Staff member
My Conspiracy theory of the Day...

Because the NFL pulls higher ratings than almost anything?The Obama Administration is in cahoots with Roger Goodell to keep the replacement referees on the field as long as possible to hold the nation hostage to that drama, instead of noticing what?s happening with Iran/Israel and foreign policy.

Can?t go to war, yet. Not distracted enough as a country. Once we are, we?ll get a ?Pearl Harbor? attack that will suck us in. Just before the election, and Obama will become a war hero.

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
Because the NFL pulls higher ratings than almost anything?The Obama Administration is in cahoots with Roger Goodell to keep the replacement referees on the field as long as possible to hold the nation hostage to that drama, instead of noticing what?s happening with Iran/Israel and foreign policy.

Can?t go to war, yet. Not distracted enough as a country. Once we are, we?ll get a ?Pearl Harbor? attack that will suck us in. Just before the election, and Obama will become a war hero.

winning.gif

You and I really have to get together for that drink... or two... or eight.

I just can't foresee a pause in the conversation at any time.

Dr. Gonzo

And so the mockery begins...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s16e08-sarcastaball

Pale Horse said:
The Obama Administration is in cahoots with Roger Goodell to keep the replacement referees on the field as long as possible to hold the nation hostage to that drama, instead of noticing what?s happening with Iran/Israel and foreign policy.

You're not the only one thinking that way, even the top minds over at South Park have figured out this equation... watch the scene where Randy Marsh addresses congress...

You're on the money lately Pale.