Here it is: A New Thread, completely unlike any we have seen in some time, that will help diseeminate just exactally what the owners of this bar want.
It's very simple really, you're a fan, what have you learned about life (from the Indiana films) that is useful.
There are a few examples here for you all to follow.
Heres what I learned:
1. You don't have to hit first, but you have to hit hard.
2. Stealing from dead guys, doesn't get you very much.
3. A good kiss can make everything better, or worse.
4. The first word you learned in an archeology class was patience, ya' dig?
5. Pray, even if you have no faith.
This is but a few, now the rest is up to you...