New acquisitions at Ravenwood museum

fenris

throwmetheidol said:
book_greatestadv_01.JPG

The hat's not SA... it's too tapered! Looks like somebody sat on it or something... hahaha!

I hope I find that book in stores where I live.

Michael 'Locoduck' Duron 9x12 sketch

Here's a commissioned color sketch from Indy artist Michael Duron - was able to meet him at C-V and chat for a few moments. What a great guy!

duron_commission.jpg

Uki

I teach Pre-K at Kindercare and yesterday was the last day of our Summer Camp, so all of my kiddos are off to Kindergarten on Monday. As a parting gift, my favorite student and her family gave me a replica (made from one of the acual props!) of the Fertility Idol from ROTLA! Apparently, her uncle has some connections...! It is super-cool, although I was a bit leery of bringing a Fertility Idol into my home; I don't want us having any babies for a few years!:)

Goonie

throwmetheidol said:
Here's a commissioned color sketch from Indy artist Michael Duron - was able to meet him at C-V and chat for a few moments. What a great guy!

duron_commission.jpg

Indy looks like Mr. Fredricksen from Up! :D

Stoo

throwmetheidol said:
Pizza Hut (1993) Placemat (paper)...
Wow, Les. That's a pretty obscure acquisition! I didn't even realize there was a Young Indy/Pizza Hut tie-in. Do you have the compass?

Stoo said:
Wow, Les. That's a pretty obscure acquisition! I didn't even realize there was a Young Indy/Pizza Hut tie-in. Do you have the compass?

Yes (to compass question).

FYI - the placemat is die-cut; the white in the images is from my scanner.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:

There was also a African Adventure placemat.

What other Pizza Hut items were there? I have a magnifying glass at home somewhere and I might have a couple of other things. I was in college at the time though and didn't think Young Indy would be that great so I never collected any of it and never watched it when it first came out.

Stoo

Edward The Head said:
What other Pizza Hut items were there? I have a magnifying glass at home somewhere and I might have a couple of other things. I was in college at the time though and didn't think Young Indy would be that great so I never collected any of it and never watched it when it first came out.
Edward The Head, I found this dead thread: Young Indy & Pizza Hut

Stoo

Edward The Head said:
Silly Stoo I was in that thread! I figured that I'd ask if there was anything else that he knew about.
So I read, Ed the head, and it must be said, I thought that's what led you to ask here instead!;)

Speaking of "New acquisitions at Ravenwood", I've just received a new acquisition FROM Ravenwood. Thanks a million, Les!:hat: