Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

Thorpe

100% this game all the way the other night. It froze so many times for me on Xbox 360 and had some weird bugs. The first game was a lot more stable. I'm just glad to have finished it now.

The second game doesn't have many memorable levels for me. That's what made the first game a lot better.

indyt

RedeemedChild said:
Could someone help me please?

I don't want to have to buy LEGO Indiana Jones 2 off of the internet simply for a cheaper price.

I've been trying to find it brand new at stores in my area for $19.99 but it is still $29.99 and GameStop does not even have it used or new in my area. It seems as if this game is a hot item still. I mean LEGO Indiana Jones The Original Adventures is everywhere used and new for less than $19.99 but LEGO Indiana Jones 2 is impossible to find. I guess we have to wait until the end of the year for a price reduction?

$19.99 at Walmart for DS

Tell

i have the game

I have the game personaly i like the first game more than the second.Ihave the games for ds.

indyt

Nurhachi1991 said:
The ds version was rubbish

It is not what I expected. I assume you have the game. I have a question. I am having a hard time getting the monkey on the island. I caught him once and stood on the red platform but nothing happened. Can you help?

JP Jones

Tell said:
I have the game personaly i like the first game more than the second.Ihave the games for ds.

OK I think this has been on everyone's mind so here I go, What's up with your posts? I don't care about your stupid 1-sentence remarks and I'm pretty sure nobody else does either. I don't want to be an ass, but these posts are annoying the heck out of me!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
JP Jones said:
OK I think this has been on everyone's mind so here I go, What's up with your posts? I don't care about your stupid 1-sentence remarks and I'm pretty sure nobody else does either. I don't want to be an ass, but these posts are annoying the heck out of me!

Check out his membership status, pally...

Nurhachi1991

indyt said:
It is not what I expected. I assume you have the game. I have a question. I am having a hard time getting the monkey on the island. I caught him once and stood on the red platform but nothing happened. Can you help?

You have to lube up the banna first with the moter oil.

Go to the plane wreck its in the cabin

Hope that helped :hat: