If you could visit members here?

HovitosKing

I just noticed this strange thread...

I'd kind of like to walk through an in-person art exhibit featuring some of Trevor Grove's work, but that's about it. That guy's art is truly mind-blowing. Oh, if your name isn't listed here please don't be sad or whatever.

indyclone25

yeah i just noticed this thread too, so many friends on here that i would love to meet tho , and i would love to meet all of you and just talk for days about indy and collecting and art , but if i had top three to meet i would have to say
1. dbirish
2.indysgal41
3.stoo
sorry to everyone else but i hope you don't take no offense--- but who knows i'll meet some of you at the wizard world comic con this summer in chicago ----

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
Okay, this makes me wonder why aren't there more females on Internet message boards filled with geeks?

Yeah, that was before I thought about hitting on you.

LMAO! That's a good question. I don't know. Me, I'm just here coz I'm an Indyfan (and yeah, possibly coz I'm a geek). Besides check out Facebook and MySpace for females who will take any attention they can get. :p . Actually the Supanova forum has a lot of gals and that's an anime/comics forum. You're just in the wrong one. :p

@ Rocket Surgeon: There's a customary three days? I really must be out of the loop. In any case, do you really think I bother to read every recent reply to threads every time I come in? In any case, if you had any legit interest, a PM would have worked better in terms of a quicker reply. Which means, you're not that into me. :rolleyes: Anyways, I have a personal policy against meeting people from the net in real life. I've just heard way too many bad stories and would rather see what life throws in my way in reality.

HovitosKing

Violet Indy said:
Anyways, I have a personal policy against meeting people from the net in real life. I've just heard way too many bad stories and would rather see what life throws in my way in reality.

Amen sister. Which is why I labeled this thread "strange." Good call.

Violet Indy said:
@ Rocket Surgeon: There's a customary three days? I really must be out of the loop. In any case, do you really think I bother to read every recent reply to threads every time I come in? In any case, if you had any legit interest, a PM would have worked better in terms of a quicker reply. Which means, you're not that into me. :rolleyes: Anyways, I have a personal policy against meeting people from the net in real life. I've just heard way too many bad stories and would rather see what life throws in my way in reality.

Hey now...I'm just having a little fun and mixing it up...

The three days is an unspoken guy thing after meeting someone and exchanging numbers, (which we never did! sniff!)...

I have no idea how you do what you do...this is all just la la land crap! I'm a TOTAL newbie to this msg brd crappola and I'm figuring it out as I go so where a PM may be faster, akin to your not checking new posts everytime you login, I'm not killing myself to be fluent in all aspects and options available on the board! Hell, I just opened a flickr account to post my friggin valentines...one thing at a time! (I'll PM you later sweetheart! To no avail I'm sure!)

And a fine policy it is, after all I'm posting from INSIDE THE HOUSE!
Good luck with reality...seriously from what I've read so far you seem alright.

It's really hard to read someones tone in posts, I'm just having some fun...sorry if you're bent.:dead:

XanaduEli

Well I would of course want to see my friends..

KoiNoKyle - It is about time we went to see a movie, seeing as you never go out...

Iacovos - We haven't met up in weeks. (y)

There are more of my fellow Raveners that I would like to visit, but I just cannot think at the moment. :sleep:

Meerkat

I'd like to meet all of the lovely Irina Spalko fans on this website, particularly the ones who support Irina/Indy.

XanaduEli

Meerkat said:
I'd like to meet all of the lovely Irina Spalko fans on this website, particularly the ones who support Irina/Indy.

That is exactly what I think too.

I would also love to meet my fellow youtubers too, (y) And who could forget my fellow artists and Writers..I could do with some tips.;)

XanaduEli

Here are some more of you guys I would like to meet,
My apologies if I upset anyone by not mentioning you.

AnnieJones (y)

JP Jones :whip:

Meerkat (y)

Montana Smith :gun:

Canyon :whip:

Doctor_Indy321 :hat:

Willie (y)

AnythingGoes ;)

Stoo :D

Rocket Surgeon :cool:

indyclone25 ;)

Agent Crab
:D

Major Eaton

Imagine being in the same room with ResidentAlien, Rocket Surgeon, Matt deMille, Attila The Professor, and Montana Smith. Man, oh man, the conversations,thoughts, affirmations, everything really, would be out of this world. I think this would be very interesting.:D

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Major Eaton said:
Imagine being in the same room with ResidentAlien, Rocket Surgeon, Matt deMille, Attila The Professor, and Montana Smith. Man, oh man, the conversations,thoughts, affirmations, everything really, would be out of this world. I think this would be very interesting.:D

Deeply touched, sir, by the company and the general sentiment. And I think you'd fit in just fine yourself.

Major Eaton said:
Full Contact Group Therapy!:hat:

kongisking

1. ClintonHammond. I really want to know waht he thought of KOTCS. Knowign him, he thought it was the equivalent of George Lucas's crap in his mouth.

2. The_Man. I'd like to have a word with him about his hatred of KOTCS...nah, I'm kidding. He sounds very funny and witty. I'm sure i'd get along with him, in spite of our differing opinions.

3. ResidentAlien. Just to be friendly.

4. Finn. To see if he can give me some tips on how to deal with girls, seeing how popular he is on here...:rolleyes:

5. James. I've agreed with him on many things, mostly concerning KOTCS, and I think we would instantly strike up a rapport. Or not.

6. RocketSurgeon. He almost makes me think of The_Man: Mach II. Yes, that was a pun on his username having the word rocket. :D

7. JP Jones. He sounds like a reasonably intelligent fellow. After all, he appreciates the virtue of just sitting back and enjoying a popcorn flick, like me!

8. Agent Crab. We could talk about how awesome TV Tropes is, until the cows come home...and then talk about it with the cows.

9. Montana Smith. He has confessed to being a huge Kong fan, so we were destined to be pals.

9. Stoo. Also a Kong lover.

10. ~KAT~. We have corresponded, and she sounds very nice.

11. WillKill4Food. He helped me once with an adventure story I was working on (which I have since put on hold), and he had some awesome ideas. I'd like to hear more of them.

12. Deckard24. I've enjoyed agreeing with him on multiple topics, and we both adore Blade Runner, so there ya go...

13. Insomniac. I think he has a cool username. And he agreed with me that that "For TRUE Indy Fans" thread was thoughtless and mean. Automatic friend points for that!

Well, those are the ones I was able to think of at the top of my head. There are many more fascinating individuals I would like to meet, but my brain is currently suffering a memory short. I'll return with more names soon.

And BTW, thanks for all the people that mentioned me. :rolleyes:

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Full Contact Group Therapy!:hat:

Full contact? You mean a manly hug here, and a right hook there? ;)

I'm thinking a combination of the therapy methods in The Fight Club!

Members of The Raven turn up at work or school with black eyes and broken noses, but are sworn to secrecy about how they got them!

Major Eaton

Attila the Professor said:
Deeply touched, sir, by the company and the general sentiment. And I think you'd fit in just fine yourself.

Indeed! We, along with Montana, would be the voices of reason.:D

Montana Smith said:
Full contact? You mean a manly hug here, and a right hook there?

I know I would intiate that manly hug right away.:D

Montan Smith said:
I'm thinking a combination of the therapy methods in The Fight Club!

"Come on Lou. We really like this place. Promise Lou! I want your word!":D

Montana Smith

Major Eaton said:
Indeed! We, along with Montana, would be the voices of reason.:D

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Major! :hat:

Major Eaton said:
I know I would intiate that manly hug right away.:D

Female members form an orderly queue (and no pushing) (!) ;)

Major Eaton said:
"Come on Lou. We really like this place. Promise Lou! I want your word!":D

I only saw the movie a month ago, and it's left a deep impression, along with two black eyes, a broken nose, cauliflower ears and a broken hand. It's not the years or the mileage, it 's just my friends at The Raven!

Finn

Staff member
kongisking said:
4. Finn. To see if he can give me some tips on how to deal with girls, seeing how popular he is on here...
Yeah, that would definitely go into "do as I say, don't do as I do" category.

Montana Smith

Finn said:
Yeah, that would definitely go into "do as I say, don't do as I do" category.

Does the Scandinavian method of meeting members of the opposite sex still involve going out 'clubbing'? Once suitably clubbed you then drag your unconscious date back to your home by their hair. (Or was that just in Hagar the Horrible?) :p

Finn

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
Does the Scandinavian method of meeting members of the opposite sex still involve going out 'clubbing'? Once suitably clubbed you then drag your unconscious date back to your home by their hair. (Or was that just in Hagar the Horrible?) :p
Sorry to disappoint, but we've kind of got a tad more sophisticated from those days.

As a case in point, one of my more successful pick-up lines lately: "Excuse me, miss. I think this handkerchief of mine smells funny for one reason or another. Bit like... ether, don't you think?"

Profit.