Corey Carrier

IndyJr.

I'm looking for a recent picture of Corey Carrier. Post the most recent one you can find, even if you gotta sneak behind him and get one! :p

tupogirl

If you belong to myspace, you can just enter his name and his page will come up. They aren't super recent, but they are him in his adulthood at least.

Stoo

In this picture he looks more like a Young Medlicot.

corey_carrier.jpg

WeAreGoingToDie

Good for him! he grew up well. Didn't become obese or an ugly adult, he could actually still appear on screen.
He looks a lot like Henry Sr. of YIJ with the beard, lol

tupogirl

From his myspace, he sounds like he's been well educated and has lots of diverse interests. Great taste in music too:).

Adamwankenobi

tupogirl said:
From his myspace, he sounds like he's been well educated and has lots of diverse interests. Great taste in music too:).

Can you provide a link to his MySpace? I just did a search for his page, and it looks like he's just setting it up. :confused:

tupogirl

That's just weird!

I've been 'friends' with him for maybe 2 years now? Sent him a pm once, but we've never actually talked.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Corey Carrier is a married man now

9a160df0-8f29-4512-9c73-66fa62ddf4d6

Married November 8, 2017. Mrs. Carrier tells the engagement story:

On a cool sunny beautiful day in Hollywood Studios (Disney World) the entire Carrier family made their way to the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. Corey told everyone we had VIP seats for the show (he is Indiana Jones after all...) and we made our way to the front row to watch Indy and Maryanne jump around and blow **** up. At the end of the show, the director came over and introduced himself and told us to hang tight for 10 minutes and he would take us on a tour of the set. At this point I REALLY had to pee, so I was actually kinda annoyed about the whole tour thing...but I smiled and walked the set and pretended I was super fascinated with the track the giant ball rolls down, but really I was just trying really hard not to pee my pants.

Did I mention the two actors joined our tour? Jordyn fell in love that day with Indy. She still calls him her boyfriend and he's really the main reason she wants to go back to Disney. BUT ANYWAY...

The tour went back around the front of the set and the director kept talking about all kinds of fun facts (but like i said i was trying really hard not to pee myself so i don't remember any). We got to the part of the set where the dead body on rubber spears is and everyone seemed super fascinated with the rubber and I just couldn't figure it out. Like the director was going on about how amazing the rubber was and then Carleen and Dennis kept telling me it looked pretty amazing and Corey kept calling me over to touch it cause it felt so real. At this point I think everyone has lost their mind. I mean why else would they care so much about some rubber?

I start walking towards the body and then I noticed something sitting on top; a tiny lavendar box with something shining inside....

MY RING WAS ON A DEAD BODY!

And it was so perfectly romantic. I remember looking back at everyone looking for confirmation that this was real and when I turned back around Corey had the box in his hand and was down on one knee and then I'm pretty sure I blacked out. Next thing I know everyone is hugging me and a Disney photographer has popped out of nowhere and is snapping pictures and there's all kinds of people screaming and clapping (The ENTIRE cast of the show was up at the top of the balcony cheering). I walked around the rest of the park in a haze until we saw fantasmic later that night. Hollywood Studios will always hold a special place in my heart now...